• Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Ah Mikey, I was looking at all the pictures thinking how beautiful and unique this display was and I hadn't looked to see who posted it. I SHOULD HAVE KNOW IT WAS YOURS!! Gorgeous ;~)
  • Mikey F
    Mikey F Richmond, VA
    Thanks, Susan!!!
  • Sharron W
    Sharron W Memphis, TN
    How Unique is That...really cool idea!
  • Donna R
    Donna R Lumberton, TX
    Oh my gosh, how unique and creative! You really took this another creative step by adding the jewelry. This one is going to be pinned and saved! I love your whole room.
  • Brenda Bard
    great idea
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Hey Mikey, I like it! I've often wanted to make a coffee table from an old urn, but never found a urn I liked that didn't cost an arm and a leg. I love your filling. Absolutely gorgeous!
  • Leena Milligan-Lanteigne
    Love how this turned out! The use of the rhinestone brooches makes it so special and sparkly! What else is fun to do is to run a cord out the drainage hole and add a light underneath some of the filling items. It would shine beautifully! Thank you so
  • Valerie
    Valerie South Africa
    I absolutely love it!!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Canada
    I LOVE THIS!
Mikey F