Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
Decor Ideas 6 days ago

Old Door turned into a Coat Rack

I took an old door I got for a 1.00 at a garage sale and hung it on my wall I then added fun scrapbooking paper to the door as well as various hooks. Some of the hooks I spray painted and some I left natural. I had a tin that I turned into a mail holder. I took a scrap piece of wood and added cup hooks to it for a key holder. A perfect way to recycle an old door. You can find a detailed tutorial on my blog. #diy #upcycle #coatrack
Time: 4 Hours Cost: $10.00 Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://www.secondchancetodream.com/2012/08/im-in-love-old-door-turned-coat-rack.html

3 Comments Displaying 3 of 3 comments
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    That is really cool, Barb! What a cute idea!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Barb C
    Barb C Mayfield, MI
    Thanks Miriam! I LOVE it!
  • Harv
    Very cleaver...love it...
Barb C
  • Likes

Mary Kel C Dana Walker Jeanette S Lin R L.E. & Company Jessica Perla Lori Rothermund Teresa Alness