Remodeled Laundry Room/Pantry Area

remodeling ideas 10.09.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
My laundry room was dark, cluttered and not very functional. It always looked like it was a mess. This is the room that is in between the garage and the kitchen, so it was a highly visible and much used spot.

I removed tall pantry cabinets and installed cabinets to the ceiling for the pantry, I built a cedar countertop, installed base cabinets, paneled the ceiling and installed a metal backsplash.

For more information, before pics or to see how anything was done, head over to the blog post.

• Gabriel D
    Gabriel D Houston, TX
    Wonderful work. Pracical meets stylish.
  • Susie Ray
    Susie Ray Greenup, IL
    Beautiful! Love it!
  • Connie
    Connie Bakersfield, CA
    This is a great idea! Would love to have a pantry like this,
  • Tangiela Helem Mason
    Tangiela Helem Mason Fayetteville, GA
  • Debi53
    debi53 Broadway, NC
    Such a smart use of space. Quite often we have to have rooms do double duty and your solution is pretty and so practical. Kudos.

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post