Chalk Paint French China Hutch

I CAN DO THIS 05.04.15
I love to refinish furniture! I have a bunch in the garage and I have to STOP myself from getting more! I hate to see a sad piece of furniture that could have new life with just a little work.

I need a 12 step program......

• This is a china hutch I refinished using ASCP in Paris Gray and Old White.
  • Closeup of the door on the hutch. I used AS Dark Wax to antique it.
  • The top of the hutch,
  • I also did a pair of farmhouse chairs to match. The little back covers are 100% linen with a hand stamped design.
  • Jmedley43
    It is absolutely beautiful, I love to find ole furniture and work on it and then try and give it a new home, I have a shop where I sell ole furniture, but have not tried the paint yet ,but want to in 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dixie Benezue Stine
    Thank goodness most people see this style for the beauty that it is. :)
  • Beth Cole Byrne
    Beth Cole Byrne Pittsford, NY
    I love it! Beautiful work.
  • Pookiebear_44144
    Pookiebear_44144 Cleveland, OH
    I love refinishing pieces too, it depends on your style I think as to how you refinish a piece. I have some that I have painted glossy black and some I have painted a muted red, and now am going to work on with this type of paint... it's just great to
  • Lorraine F
    Lorraine F Virginia Beach, VA
    Thanks to all! I love giving new life to pieces that have been discarded by others! I think this has enabled many younger folks (and some older ones too!) to be able to see an old, perhaps unattractive or damaged piece in a new light so that it once more
Lorraine F