Wooden Pallet Dresser

Pallet DIY 07.22.15
We used 6 old pallets to create a custom and unique storage piece. I had all these pallets in my garage and was just itching to do something creative and unique with them. This is what happened. We pulled the boards off of one side of each pallet and stacked them so the openings were bigger. I sanded and sanded and sanded forever then 2 coats of polyurethane to bring out the rustic color. I sold it to a family who are using it in their playroom!

http://too-much-time.com/2011/09/wooden-pall...

• It took forever to find baskets that fit AND matched!
  • Brackets are on the front and back to make it super sturdy.
  • 9 baskets created lots of storage space.
  • Sue C
    Sue C Waxahachie, TX
    I'd like to see a picture of the entire piece. It's hard to imagine the completed project.
  • Donnations
    Donnations Saint Charles, MO
    Now, this is what I'm talking about! If you are going to take "junk" and be creative enough to build something useful and functional, that's a good thing. And this is certainly a good re-use of something. And if this works with your decor, then good for you.
  • Sally Ethridge
    Sally Ethridge Toledo, OH
    I love this. I have just discovered great uses for pallets and can't wait to start some projects.
  • Chris aka monkey
    Chris aka monkey Mount Pleasant, TN
    wow storage i need storage bad xx
  • Ashley Mars
    Ashley Mars Fort Worth, TX
    about how much did this cost?
Kim @ Too Much Time On My Hands