Old Fence Turned Into a Headboard

DIY Home 11.13.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Last summer I found a free listing on Craigslist for a torn down fence. I snagged it and have used it for a TON of projects. I had the upholstered headboard piece, but it just needed a little something. It took me only one evening to chop up the old boards and install them to frame out the upholstered piece.

• La Habra Fence Company
    This is just amazing! It would be better to make a headboard instead of purchasing. Great Inspiration.
  • Sharon Allman
    Sharon Allman Lucedale, MS
    Beautifully done! I really love this! My niece has some old sections of fence that she and her husband recently had to replace, and now it looks like she's going to loose a few to my 'cause'!! Thanks for sharing!
Kim @ Too Much Time On My Hands

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post