DIY Wine Cork Bath Mat

House 11.07.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
All you need for this unique mat is: shelf liner, hot glue, a knife and 175 wine corks. If vino isn't your drink of choice, or you simply don't want to work through so many bottles, visit a few neighborhood restaurants. Many bars toss their wine corks at the end of the night and would be happy to save a few for you! Learn how to make it here:

• Dawn marie
    dawn marie Richmond, MN
    how would you clean it
  • Liliana Wells
    Liliana Wells Jackson, GA
    I love this idea. I would hate to throw away the many corks I have collected. But how do you clean the mat? Thanks
  • Jeanne Creel
    Jeanne Creel Tifton, GA
    Now this is a good idea to use up all those corks I have been saving.
  • Sodit151
    sodit151 Houston, TX
    Maybe add a comfy towel layer on top of the corks, that can be washed regularly.
  • Angelina
    angelina San Diego, CA
    Love it! Corks are water resistant, so just drop a towel after drying yourself. Soft on your feet and looks beautiful! Thanks!

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post