Concrete Countertops By Burco Surface & Decor

kitckens 03.17.15
Here is a kitchen we just finished making countertops for, the backsplash are not finished but we should have them finished soon and will be installing them later so i will post better pictures when they go in.

• Marg C
    Marg C Middletown, NY
    hello Burco! I was wondering about the sink. Did you make this as well?
  • Monica Koerperich
    Monica Koerperich Ocean Springs, MS
    Marg C.... Did they tell you about the sink? You must share the info. they gave you about it...LOL
  • Burco Surface & Decor LLC.
    The sink can be purchased through us, if you are interested in it go to our website and send us an email. www.Burcollc.com
  • Zora
    what kind of wood are the cabinets & how were they stained? thanks.
  • Jackie W
    I love the idea of concrete countertops. Would this be fairly easy for a DIY job? If so, how is it done?
  • Tracy Atkinson
    go to lowes are homedepot and they can tell you how to do the concrete countertops
  • Burco Surface & Decor LLC.
    Tracy i hope your joking, if not, thats quite possibly the worst advise ive heard given on how to go about making concrete countertops. Nothing used to make the ones in the pictures above is sold at Home depot or Lowes. If someone wanted to make their
  • Therese C
    Therese C Greenfield, IA
    These counters and sink are stunning! Very nice work...these can be done in any color, right?
  • Lori T
    Ah man now that's a sink!!! cool colors. !! Will you come and do my kitchen?
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Gorgeous kitchen!! I love the counter tops and the sink too!
  • Flora
    Flora Inverness, FL
    Beautiful countertops.. I love the matte look.. nice change from all the shiny counters we usually see and the sink is awesome!
  • Kyla Wootton
    Kyla Wootton Denton, TX
    Just going to say Wow! Looks amazing. I love the sink.
  • Tanya Peterson Felsheim
    Tanya Peterson Felsheim Grants Pass, OR
    Love this!
  • Cindi Glaim
    Cindi Glaim Mulberry, FL
    I just love farm sinks, reminds me of my grandma's house, I did some checking on them money wise too much money for me, so I apt for red double sink, because my kitchen is done up in apples with black accent's.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Greenville, TX
    Burco, how much did these cost?
    • Burco Surface & Decor LLC.
      Ashley It has been about 3 years since we made these, I honestly cant remember how much it cost. A good ball park figure would be around $100 sq.ft
Burco Surface & Decor LLC.