Hometalk.com

74 Comments Displaying 15 of 74 comments | See Previous
  • Tracy, No problem, let me know if you have anymore questions and i will try to help.
  • Marg C Middletown, NY
    hello Burco! I was wondering about the sink. Did you make this as well?
  • Monica Koerperich Ocean Springs, MS
    Marg C.... Did they tell you about the sink? You must share the info. they gave you about it...LOL
  • The sink can be purchased through us, if you are interested in it go to our website and send us an email. www.Burcollc.com
  • what kind of wood are the cabinets & how were they stained? thanks.
  • I love the idea of concrete countertops. Would this be fairly easy for a DIY job? If so, how is it done?
  • go to lowes are homedepot and they can tell you how to do the concrete countertops
  • Tracy i hope your joking, if not, thats quite possibly the worst advise ive heard given on how to go about making concrete countertops. Nothing used to make the ones in the pictures above is sold at Home depot or Lowes. If someone wanted to make their
  • Therese C Greenfield, IA
    These counters and sink are stunning! Very nice work...these can be done in any color, right?
  • Ah man now that's a sink!!! cool colors. !! Will you come and do my kitchen?
  • Gorgeous kitchen!! I love the counter tops and the sink too!
  • Flora Inverness, FL
    Beautiful countertops.. I love the matte look.. nice change from all the shiny counters we usually see and the sink is awesome!
  • Kyla Wootton Denton, TX
    Just going to say Wow! Looks amazing. I love the sink.
  • Tanya Peterson Felsheim Grants Pass, OR
    Love this!
  • Cindi Glaim Mulberry, FL
    I just love farm sinks, reminds me of my grandma's house, I did some checking on them money wise too much money for me, so I apt for red double sink, because my kitchen is done up in apples with black accent's.