My Favorite Room - Living Room | Hometalk
2.8K Views
5

My Favorite Room - Living Room

2.8K Views
5
Our DIY Living Room, stripped down to studs, walls moved, new everything. I think it's my favorite room because it's no longer a storage room for our kitchen/family room remodel and I'm no longer embarassed to open the front door!
  • my favorite room living room, home decor, living room ideas

Have Questions About This Post?

• Leslie D
    Leslie D Las Vegas, NV

Nice fabric is outrageous! For accessories, like pillows, I buy scrap pieces of fabric from Ebay. The IKAT fabric for the pillows in the white chairs in the picture only cost me $7. When I found the fabric online, it was over $200/yard! I only

• Zelda?
    Zelda? Albert, OK

Oh wow I love Ikat fabric used at prints!

• Taunnie
    Taunnie Sandy, UT

Leslie your living room is gorgeous, great job! Thanks for the tip about buying scrap pieces of fabric on Ebay :)

• Llazyiest
    Llazyiest Florence, OR

Nice mod look. My only suggestion might be to lower the big art piece by a row or make the gaps bigger. Seems like a big gap between it and the couch.

• Leslie D
    Leslie D Las Vegas, NV

Thank you. The sofa has moved since this photo, and its back is now facing the dining area for that same reason....it was just too low of a piece to be against a 10' wall. We also changed out the coffee table, and our dining chairs and cabinet on the

­