My Favorite Room - Living Room

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Our DIY Living Room, stripped down to studs, walls moved, new everything. I think it's my favorite room because it's no longer a storage room for our kitchen/family room remodel and I'm no longer embarassed to open the front door!
  • Leslie D
    Leslie D Las Vegas, NV
    Nice fabric is outrageous! For accessories, like pillows, I buy scrap pieces of fabric from Ebay. The IKAT fabric for the pillows in the white chairs in the picture only cost me $7. When I found the fabric online, it was over $200/yard! I only had
  • .
    . Albert, OK
    Oh wow I love Ikat fabric used at prints!
  • Taunnie
    Taunnie Sandy, UT
    Leslie your living room is gorgeous, great job! Thanks for the tip about buying scrap pieces of fabric on Ebay :)
  • Llazyiest
    llazyiest Florence, OR
    Nice mod look. My only suggestion might be to lower the big art piece by a row or make the gaps bigger. Seems like a big gap between it and the couch.
  • Leslie D
    Leslie D Las Vegas, NV
    Thank you. The sofa has moved since this photo, and its back is now facing the dining area for that same was just too low of a piece to be against a 10' wall. We also changed out the coffee table, and our dining chairs and cabinet on the
Leslie D

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post