My Favorite Room - Living Room

Living Room 01.13.15
Our DIY Living Room, stripped down to studs, walls moved, new everything. I think it's my favorite room because it's no longer a storage room for our kitchen/family room remodel and I'm no longer embarassed to open the front door!
  • Leslie D
    Leslie D Las Vegas, NV
    Nice fabric is outrageous! For accessories, like pillows, I buy scrap pieces of fabric from Ebay. The IKAT fabric for the pillows in the white chairs in the picture only cost me $7. When I found the fabric online, it was over $200/yard! I only had
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Oh wow I love Ikat fabric used at prints!
  • Taunnie
    Taunnie Sandy, UT
    Leslie your living room is gorgeous, great job! Thanks for the tip about buying scrap pieces of fabric on Ebay :)
  • Llazyiest
    llazyiest Florence, OR
    Nice mod look. My only suggestion might be to lower the big art piece by a row or make the gaps bigger. Seems like a big gap between it and the couch.
  • Leslie D
    Leslie D Las Vegas, NV
    Thank you. The sofa has moved since this photo, and its back is now facing the dining area for that same reason....it was just too low of a piece to be against a 10' wall. We also changed out the coffee table, and our dining chairs and cabinet on the
Leslie D