My Favorite Room...My French Country Dining Room

decor 09.17.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
#FavoriteRoom I love my dining room because it's where I display some of my favorite things! of all... it's the spot where my family gathers during the holidays!
  • I love my Welsh dresser! It sets such a pretty backdrop for my collection of Spode Blue Room plates and my Red Cliff ironstone collection!
  • A simple drop cloth table cloth adds a rustic air to my French Country tablescape.
  • My favorite mom's Red Cliff ironstone soup tureen!
  • The buffet is set up for dessert and coffee.
  • Sarah M
    Sarah M Carthage, MO
    Just beautiful!...I love blue and white also!
  • Sharon La Tour
    Sharon La Tour Lexington, KY
    OH MY!!! I have Blue willow. I love your dining room. So pretty, yet simple, not overdone! Very welcoming and relaxing.
  • Alice Buck
    Alice Buck Thorofare, NJ
    Sooooo Lovely and Bright. This is a Fantastic Room and if my Dining Room had a Window I might try using the Blue & Yellow in the room. Happy Thanksgiving & Merry Christmas !
  • Rose
    Rose Altamont, NY
    I'm so glad I came across this again - just saw your blog yesterday and looked all over the internet for the grain sack material for $4.95 a yard, can't find it - can you let me know where you purchased it...Thank you so much Rose
  • Joanne hart
    joanne hart Ocala, FL
    Absolutely beautiful bravo
  • Karen M
    Karen M Chardon, OH
    I loved the blue dishes - all of it. I changed from blue to other Victorian colors when we built house #2. I have a lot - in a set of antique blue willow dishes/china. It was my mother in laws and I need to pass it on. I actually planned on passing it
  • Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict
    Thanks, Lisa! Yes...I have my mom's Windsor chairs! Ah, yes...Mr.Darcy! :-)
  • Lisa J.
    Lisa J. Tuscaloosa, AL
    Very pretty dining room. While you have some French accents, it reminds me more of an English dining room. I could totally see Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy having breakfast in there!
    Yes...nothing like a great thrift store bargain! :-)
  • Paula K
    Paula K Prescott Valley, AZ
    I love the French Country look, but like you, I like to find it at bargain prices like thrift stores!
    Thanks, Paula! I love blue favorite! :-)
  • Paula K
    Paula K Prescott Valley, AZ
    Love this look Debbie! I have a lot of blue ware downstairs in my family room area and I love it.
    Thanks, Margaret! Gotta love blue and white Spode! :-)
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post