Hometalk.com

13 Comments Displaying 13 of 13 comments
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Debbie, now i undersand your blog name, lol. I LOVE it!
  • Thanks, Miriam! :-)
  • Donna R Lumberton, TX
    Nothing says home like blue and white plates. I follow your blog and really enjoy it. Your dining room is beautiful!
  • Love this! I collect blue and white too. love the toile curtains, I'm a toile freak! we could be sisters lol my name is Debbi too!
  • Love all your blue dishes. I have many similar ones in my dinning room as well.
  • Thanks, Margaret! Gotta love blue and white Spode! :-)
  • Paula K Prescott Valley, AZ
    Love this look Debbie! I have a lot of blue ware downstairs in my family room area and I love it.
  • Thanks, Paula! I love blue transferware...my favorite! :-)
  • Paula K Prescott Valley, AZ
    I love the French Country look, but like you, I like to find it at bargain prices like thrift stores!
  • Yes...nothing like a great thrift store bargain! :-)
  • Lisa J. Tuscaloosa, AL
    Very pretty dining room. While you have some French accents, it reminds me more of an English dining room. I could totally see Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy having breakfast in there!
  • Thanks, Lisa! Yes...I have my mom's Windsor chairs! Ah, yes...Mr.Darcy! :-)
  • Karen M Chardon, OH
    I loved the blue dishes - all of it. I changed from blue to other Victorian colors when we built house #2. I have a lot - in a set of antique blue willow dishes/china. It was my mother in laws and I need to pass it on. I actually planned on passing it