Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Decorate With Blue

Decor Ideas 09.02.14
Unlike warmer colors such as red or yellow, which trigger strong emotions, blue has a calming effect and is generally associated with stability and depth. See more examples of blue in the home: http://blog.brightnest.com/2012/08/09/color-...
6 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 6 of 6 comments
  • Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL
    There's some decorative painting that's going on in these rooms too. Love the tree, and can't believe that's not moulding in the bedroom, but paint. Did you free hand or stencil? Looks beautiful.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • BrightNest
    BrightNest Denver, CO
    Thanks Becky! It's a round-up, so we didn't do the painting ourselves, but our experts believe it's actually a decorative wall decal! Learn more about them: http://blog.brightnest.com/2012/02/28/theres...
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    I LOVE that living room! Blue is my favorite color and I'm trying to work it into my home.
  • Kathleen Ellsworth
    Love the dining room. At first I thought the rug was zebra print, which I think would look awesome. My sister had her kitchen that color and it made me feel good every time I went over to her house. When she repainted she gave me the leftover paint and I
  • Debbie Moore
    Debbie Moore Muskegon, MI
    My whole house is blue except my kitchen because that is my favorite color. So all your pictures are very pretty.
  • BrightNest
    BrightNest Denver, CO
    Thanks!
BrightNest