Decorate With Blue

imagine .... 08.07.15
Unlike warmer colors such as red or yellow, which trigger strong emotions, blue has a calming effect and is generally associated with stability and depth. See more examples of blue in the home:
  • BrightNest
    BrightNest Denver, CO
    Thanks Becky! It's a round-up, so we didn't do the painting ourselves, but our experts believe it's actually a decorative wall decal! Learn more about them:
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    I LOVE that living room! Blue is my favorite color and I'm trying to work it into my home.
  • Kathleen Ellsworth
    Love the dining room. At first I thought the rug was zebra print, which I think would look awesome. My sister had her kitchen that color and it made me feel good every time I went over to her house. When she repainted she gave me the leftover paint and I
  • Debbie Moore
    Debbie Moore Muskegon, MI
    My whole house is blue except my kitchen because that is my favorite color. So all your pictures are very pretty.
  • BrightNest
    BrightNest Denver, CO

Search Feedback