Hometalk.com

6 Comments Displaying 6 of 6 comments
  • Becky H Tampa, FL
    There's some decorative painting that's going on in these rooms too. Love the tree, and can't believe that's not moulding in the bedroom, but paint. Did you free hand or stencil? Looks beautiful.
  • BrightNest Denver, CO
    Thanks Becky! It's a round-up, so we didn't do the painting ourselves, but our experts believe it's actually a decorative wall decal! Learn more about them: http://blog.brightnest.com/2012/02/28/theres...
  • I LOVE that living room! Blue is my favorite color and I'm trying to work it into my home.
  • Love the dining room. At first I thought the rug was zebra print, which I think would look awesome. My sister had her kitchen that color and it made me feel good every time I went over to her house. When she repainted she gave me the leftover paint and I
  • Debbie Moore Muskegon, MI
    My whole house is blue except my kitchen because that is my favorite color. So all your pictures are very pretty.
  • BrightNest Denver, CO
    Thanks!