Craftsman Bungalow Renovation

Awesome Remodels 04.19.14
http://heirloomdesignbuild.com/current-proje...
  • Diy Design Fanatic
    diy Design Fanatic Charlotte, NC
    Gorgeous combination of dark cabinets with the marble tops. Makes me miss my kitchen/bath designing days.
  • Michelle M
    Michelle M Knoxville, TN
    Beautful home!! Love the blue wall paint. Do you know the name of the paint?
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Thank you for your detailed description. I read it a few times and then browsed through all the pictures again. What a treat. Thank you for the beautiful tour.
  • Glenda B
    Glenda B Maryville, TN
    Beautiful, but a bit too much black for my taste.
  • Sondra
    Sondra Janesville, WI
    Very nice, clean lines. I love the contrast between the dark and light and the fact that you can use whatever you want for accent color. The only thing that looks a little odd to me is the brick chimney above the beautfiul white fireplace. Perhaps
  • Jacqueline B
    Jacqueline B Hinesville, GA
    There are some beautiful old bungalows in the Seminole Heights and Tampa Heights area and even Ybor City area of Tampa, FL that would be great makeover candidates.
  • Kathleen S
    Kathleen S East Tawas, MI
    Beautiful - thank you for sharing - such nice work. Noticed the black paint on the window panes with the white surround - must do that on my building. Loved the swoops in the brick work of the front porch and how the half circle enbankment created to
  • Julie H
    Julie H Lititz, PA
    Beautiful use of the space. I love the black and white in the bath.
  • Shelva Bowen
    Shelva Bowen Sevierville, TN
    I wish you would show the cost of projects.
Heirloom Design Build