Hometalk.com

Backyard Escapes 03.18.14

Pond

47 Comments Displaying 15 of 47 comments | See Previous
  • Nice looking water feature!
  • Aquascape by Blue Creek Ellensburg, WA
    Love the way this one has 'filled in' ! And in just one year!
  • H2O Designs Nicholasville, KY
    The flagstone path and landscaping really accent your Pond and blends it into the area well! Great job!
  • Deck and Patio Company "O... Huntington Station, NY
    Wow great pond and lovely landscaping!
  • NDH Aquascapes Raeford, NC
    Looks great
  • My watergarden is really big and its been built 3 years now..it needs cleaning badley..when is the right time of the year to do that ,i don't want to lose my fish i have 38 beautiful koi
  • NDH Aquascapes Raeford, NC
    I would suggest go a head a so a cleaning now before it starts to get to cold..
  • Acorn Landscaping Rochester, NY
    Hi Sherry Dunwoody , what state do you live in? Here in the Northeast, we generally do our pond cleanouts in the spring because a lot us shut our ponds down for the winter. Did you see my
  • NDH Aquascapes Raeford, NC
    Great point Acorn landscaping. I'm in North Carolina and 99% of pond owners leave pond running all year.
  • Margit Cyrene Mauk, GA
    wonderful Job, this is so beautiful
  • Kalsti Coos Bay, OR
    Beautiful landscaping and pond area! Inspiration for me to finish my pond... I need to now add the flagstone edging around my pond-- Do you know if quickcrete can be used directly on top of the pond liner to hold the flagstones in place?-- The liner
  • Lyndi F Reidsville, NC
    Can you use larger rocks or do you already have the flagstone? I'm sure the experts can weigh in for this question.
  • Kalsti Coos Bay, OR
    I envision mostly flagstone set in mortar so that about 1/3 hangs out over the water to hide the flexible liner, but also some larger boulder types like you have. I don't have the flagstone yet....Would like to see the flagstone on one side extend into a
  • Karen Roxboro, NC
    Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
  • Lyndi F Reidsville, NC
    Thank you! Can't wait till this cold weather leaves! Ready to work on the pond again!