outside 02.26.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
  • New Aquascape pond installed May 4, 2010 by Pond Professors in Greensboro, NC.
  • Time to start landscaping!
  • One year later-July 2011. My husband did all the flagstone walkways and patio. Also, a nice little firepit. I did the landscaping.
  • July 2011.
  • Spring 2012
  • Spring 2012
  • Spring 2012
  • Spring 2012
  • These two pink New Dawn roses are less than a year old. May 2012
  • Some of my "babies."
  • Water hyacinths.
  • Adding some new pics. These are some tulips beside the pond along with the pink creeping phlox you see to the left and a beautiful loropetalum to the right. Spring 2013
  • Spring 2013--lots blooming in the garden now!
  • Right before the New Dawn climbing roses bloomed. I thought this was a pretty shot looking thru the arbor. Spring 2013
  • Ha ha! Just thought I'd let you see something out of control! Yes,I have trimmed them up; my husband said nobody wanted to walk under there! It was hard for me to trim those beautiful roses off so I waited until the first rush was gone
  • See 1 More Photo
  • Kalsti
    Kalsti Coos Bay, OR
    Beautiful landscaping and pond area! Inspiration for me to finish my pond... I need to now add the flagstone edging around my pond-- Do you know if quickcrete can be used directly on top of the pond liner to hold the flagstones in place?-- The liner
  • Lyndi F
    Lyndi F Reidsville, NC
    Can you use larger rocks or do you already have the flagstone? I'm sure the experts can weigh in for this question.
  • Kalsti
    Kalsti Coos Bay, OR
    I envision mostly flagstone set in mortar so that about 1/3 hangs out over the water to hide the flexible liner, but also some larger boulder types like you have. I don't have the flagstone yet....Would like to see the flagstone on one side extend into a
  • Karen
    Karen Roxboro, NC
  • Lyndi F
    Lyndi F Reidsville, NC
    Thank you! Can't wait till this cold weather leaves! Ready to work on the pond again!
Lyndi F

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post