Easy Muslin Table Runner

Xmas this year 11.08.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
An easy table runner, no sewing! I added an iron-on graphic I purchased on Etsy and there you have it!

To see more: http://freshpickedvintage.com/howd-i-do-that-table-runner

• Stephanie M
    Stephanie M Greenville, SC
    I purchased the graphic image file from etsy (most are 99 cents) but you could use any graphic you have, like free one's from The Graphics Fairy. Then I just reversed it and printed it on iron-on paper. Check out the link to my blog for step-by-step
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Thank you! I particularly like your graphic.
  • Tina @ Repurposed Life
    Cool! Really nice tutorial.
  • Stephanie M
    Stephanie M Greenville, SC
    thanks guys! My blog post shares who I bought the graphics from if anyone is interested.
  • Ledris
    Hi, Love the runner. However, I clicked on your "blog" link and it took me to a "black" page that has only links to stores/sites to buy table runners. I even copied and pasted your link in my browser and it took me to the same place. Can you help me out
Stephanie M

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post