• The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett
    This is just beautiful. I also love the stonework and steps leading up to your home.
  • Home improvement specialties
    Thank you! I think it's going to be really nice when I get the rockwork finished (it's easy to procrastinate about heavy lifting for me! lol)
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Beautiful arbor. Plant a rose on that and you won't be able to keep people away for all the curb appeal.
  • Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL
    The demolition had to be a killer here. I love the way the arbor frames the front door from the view from the street! Matter of fact, I love the arbor! Douglas is right, ROSES!! Roses up the arbor and spilling over the fence will add color, fragrance
  • Home improvement specialties
    Thank you ! Yep I have two roses that are really prolific growers (both red) that will go on either side of it, once I get all the dirt and rock where it's supposed to be. Very happy with the way it turned out :)
  • Anna Lee
    Anna Lee Topsham, ME
    Love it
  • Anna Lee
    Anna Lee Topsham, ME
    How difficult and how long did it take?
Home improvement specialties