Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

new arbor and revamped old fence

pretty ideas 07.20.14
After spending three years renovating this old house, it occured to me that it had no curb appeal at all, so thought I'd get some outside projects done this year. First to go was the 'haunted' fence, as
7 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 7 of 7 comments
  • The Everyday Home/Barb Garrett
    This is just beautiful. I also love the stonework and steps leading up to your home.
  • Home improvement specialties
    Thank you! I think it's going to be really nice when I get the rockwork finished (it's easy to procrastinate about heavy lifting for me! lol)
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Beautiful arbor. Plant a rose on that and you won't be able to keep people away for all the curb appeal.
  • Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL
    The demolition had to be a killer here. I love the way the arbor frames the front door from the view from the street! Matter of fact, I love the arbor! Douglas is right, ROSES!! Roses up the arbor and spilling over the fence will add color, fragrance
  • Home improvement specialties
    Thank you ! Yep I have two roses that are really prolific growers (both red) that will go on either side of it, once I get all the dirt and rock where it's supposed to be. Very happy with the way it turned out :)
  • Anna Lee
    Anna Lee Topsham, ME
    Love it
  • Anna Lee
    Anna Lee Topsham, ME
    How difficult and how long did it take?
Home improvement specialties

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing