Building a Tiki bar from pallets

my projects 3 days ago
I was throwing a Hawaiian luau, and i want to make a bar...so i thought that i could use two pallets and make one.I made this bar from recycled pallets.I used two pallets to complete the bar, one whole pallet, and one cut in half. I used the one I had cut in half, and used it for the ends of the bar. Then I used MDF for the top. Then I thought i should put more support in and add a shelf to hold all of my mixes! After decorating and loaded up ready for use, looks pretty good! Total time spent building it, about an hour.
  • bar made from pallets....
  • After decorations, lookin good!
  • adding the shelf helped alot in supporting the bar, not to mention ALL that booze!!
  • Teaze Rivera
    Love it can we get step by step plz
    • David Rundle
      David Rundle Tacoma, WA
      2 pallets. Cut one in half. Use the one you cut in half for the ends. Nail together, and add a top of your choice. Then add shelf...then add alcohol! Can decorate if desired.
  • Jennifer Palma Calautti
    looking for more specific instructions on this..its adorable..what size pallets and what did you use for the top shelve that you painted red
  • Dan Price
    Dan Price United Kingdom
    Looks awesome! :) Simple but very effective and really works once complete with the all important mixers. I am in no way a carpenter but this definitely looks achievable for someone with a creative streak or two. Cheers, David! Dan, London.
  • David Rundle
    David Rundle Tacoma, WA
    Thank you everyone! It will be redone for my favorite holiday season, halloween! Will post picks!
  • Jacqueline Tannehill
    Great idea!!!! Looks amazing. Going to try this for our next fish fry.
David Rundle