Hometalk.com

36 Comments Displaying 15 of 36 comments | See Previous
  • Lynne Detroit, MI
    that is such a great idea, it looks like a lovely piece of furniture, and a hidden litter pan, love the handles
  • Annette Lopez Springfield, MA
    AWESOME!!!!!!
  • April Lawrenceville, GA
    What a cute and creative idea! Thank you for sharing! :)
  • Loving this and the branches are giving me an idea....
  • Ann Fort Worth, TX
    I love this, but dont have a cat. Maybe a great idea for laundry... hole in top, perhaps with some sort of door to lift up. I love the front-especially the handles. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • This is so beautiful! I also have my cat box in a wooden stand that's more box-like. My cats are then able to use the top as a lounging area in the sun. Having a cat box enclosed REALLY helps with odor control.
  • Janice W Manchester, TN
    I wish I'd of had this when I had cats. Great idea and it looks so nice.
  • You're right, never would have guessed! This makes me think, why not do this in a bathroom vanity if the construction allows it.
  • I absolutely love this idea, great way to hide them litter boxes.
  • Adrienne Sajecki New Port Richey, FL
    what a great idea! I have seen something like this for a dog house.
  • Kyleigh Gray Petersburg, VA
    The one we made from a coffee table we used the kid to open it. Using the top has been a pain because we have to clean everything off to open it to clean it. Using the front however, where the drawers are is just brilliant!
  • LeAnn Wendling Ashton, IA
    Oh my gosh. I absolutely LOVE this!! Now this is a project that I cannot wait to start on! thank you for sharing it. :)
  • Jody Huntsman Anderson, IN
    Need for cats
  • Patti Redmond Kansas City, MO
    I will be doing this, but I have to find the piece first! Thrift stores and flea markets here I come!!
  • Patti lennert Webster, TX
    Very smart