I got the Fall decorating bug! Are you ready to decorate for Fall?

Dream Home 09.23.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I think it's because the temperature at night has dropped into the 60s and I'm dreaming of colorful leaves, the smell of apple pie and a fire in the fireplace. Come on over! http://www.thebungalowblog.com/2012/08/decora...

To see more: http://www.thebungalowblog.com/2012/08/decorating-for-autumn.html

• Mary Kaye Jenrich
    Mary Kaye Jenrich Chicago, IL
    I don't decorate much anymore since losing my husband.
    • Ana
      Ana Eagle Pass, TX
      I'm sure he was like my husband who loves to see the house decorated. You should continue to decorate and smile while you're doing it. It's special to the both of you.
  • Melody Drinkwater Wagner
    <3 the fabric pumpkins. I made one year, pink and white fabric pumpkins for Thanksgiving. I strung popcorn and spray painted them pink. I double draped them from the ceiling/wall, also on the fireplace mantle, in between each drape was a pink
  • Lisa Aragon Gabrielson
    I wish it was Fall all year around! :)
  • .
    . Schenectady, NY
    You're welcome. I'm happy you found a wonderful man again. ♥
  • Jan M
    Jan M Toledo, OR
    Oh thank you Becky. I was fortunate enough to meet a wonderful man that I am now married to and will be having our 24th anniversary this November. It is really feeling like fall around here and the morning are sweats and heavy sock temps but come around
  • .
    . Schenectady, NY
    Jan I'm so sorry about the loss of your husband. How tragic.

We're still having temps in the low to mid nineties with very little rain. Only two showers since mid June. Add to that the

• Jan M
    Jan M Toledo, OR
    I lived in Kona for 5 years. Loved it but lost my husband to an accident there and my daughters and I stayed for one more year but I longed for family and came back to the mainland. Yes, I could definitely do the island living again but can't afford it
  • .
    . Schenectady, NY
    Maybe on a tropical island Jan. Ofcourse then it's probably humid and feels hotter than it really is. Our daughter lives in Honolulu and loves telling me the temperature since it's usually in the mid-eighties. I guess they have short rain showers almost
  • Jan M
    Jan M Toledo, OR
    I am so ready.

It is funny how you just seem to roll into each season and out of the previous. I am always ready by the end of Summer and

Debra D

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post