Hometalk.com

8 Comments Displaying 8 of 8 comments
  • Becky J Troy, IL
    interesting.....I would think you would pull it off and paint it then? Guess that's why I have never done it. lol
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Oh, Anne, it looks amazing! I'd be terrified to try it, but it was well worth the risk!
  • Thanks Miriam, it took me a full year and a half to get up the courage myself!!
  • TheKimSixFix San Francisco, CA
    I know you will get a lot of wood lovers who will be appalled but I think it is beautiful. You have to love your house and want to live there. If you love it, then it is the best decision. I agree that the light/bright feeling is great! nice work!
  • Ally Schenectady, NY
    Looks a million times better! I love wood too, but not orange wood.
  • Linda Joseph, OR
    It is fabulous. I know the feeling about afraid to paint over wood but I finally decided I'm the one who has to look at it and I have all my trim painted white it just sets every thing off so nicely.
  • I really like the colour in the hallway photo. What colour is this?
  • Likes

Denise N Patricia H Jamala W Vicki Hope Cornwell Christy Suzanne Charlotte Bazille