Restoration Hardware Inspired Industrial Pendant Light

Lighting 01.21.16
When I needed to find something to replace the bare bulb ceiling light in my son's office/closet, I wanted something that was a little vintage-esque. This pendant light was inspired by RH's Cage Filament Pendant.

To see more: http://www.simplicityinthesouth.com/2012/08/restoration-hardware-inspired-industrial-pendant-light-uncaged.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
  • Becky (J) P
    Becky (J) P Highland, IL
    I had the pleasure of looking at a Restoration Hardware catalogue today while waiting in a dr. office. What a treat and I am in love with the odd shaped light bulbs. Now, where to find them?!?
  • Robin Miller Cresci
    Robin Miller Cresci Mendocino, CA
    Where did you find the 'cage'? Is it a repurposed item? Or something that you buy separately?
  • Ronnie Pennington
    Ronnie Pennington Hamburg, AR
    I bought one of these on Etsy, except mine is a ceiling mount. Doesn't hang from a long cord. Love it.
  • Susan Thompson
    Susan Thompson Pinopolis, SC
    Going to do this with some old hanging baskets for above the kitchen island... Can't wait to get rid of the ugly florescent lights!
  • Diane
    Diane Muskegon, MI
    I actually like the one you did better than the RH one
Tricia @ Simplicity In The South