Restoration Hardware Inspired Industrial Pendant Light

When I needed to find something to replace the bare bulb ceiling light in my son's office/closet, I wanted something that was a little vintage-esque. This pendant light was inspired by RH's Cage Filament Pendant.

To see more:

• Vicki
    Vicki Smyrna, GA
    just what we need! we have been looking for those for my laundry room light fixture. thanks for sharing.
  • Becky (J) P
    Becky (J) P Highland, IL
    I had the pleasure of looking at a Restoration Hardware catalogue today while waiting in a dr. office. What a treat and I am in love with the odd shaped light bulbs. Now, where to find them?!?
  • Robin Miller Cresci
    Robin Miller Cresci Mendocino, CA
    Where did you find the 'cage'? Is it a repurposed item? Or something that you buy separately?
  • Ronnie Pennington
    Ronnie Pennington Hamburg, AR
    I bought one of these on Etsy, except mine is a ceiling mount. Doesn't hang from a long cord. Love it.
  • Susan Thompson
    Susan Thompson Pinopolis, SC
    Going to do this with some old hanging baskets for above the kitchen island... Can't wait to get rid of the ugly florescent lights!
Tricia @ Simplicity In The South

Search Feedback