Hometalk.com

Around the House 04.05.14

Restoration Hardware Inspired Industrial Pendant Light

When I needed to find something to replace the bare bulb ceiling light in my son's office/closet, I wanted something that was a little vintage-esque. This pendant light was inspired by RH's Cage Filament Pendant.

To see more: http://www.simplicityinthesouth.com/2012/08/restoration-hardware-inspired-industrial-pendant-light-uncaged.html

8 Comments Displaying 8 of 8 comments
  • KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO
    Those old "Edison style" bulbs are pretty neat looking...well done.
  • Thanks! Yes, the Edison bulbs are well worth the extra money you spend. The light they cast is much more mellow (the best way I can describe it :)) than regular incandescent bulbs.
  • Ally Schenectady, NY
    Awesome awesome idea! Love the restoration hardware look.
  • I love what you created. Thanks for the links too! I may. Just have to try this over our island.
  • Vicki Smyrna, GA
    just what we need! we have been looking for those for my laundry room light fixture. thanks for sharing.
  • Becky J Troy, IL
    I had the pleasure of looking at a Restoration Hardware catalogue today while waiting in a dr. office. What a treat and I am in love with the odd shaped light bulbs. Now, where to find them?!?
  • Robin Miller Cresci Fort Bragg, CA
    Where did you find the 'cage'? Is it a repurposed item? Or something that you buy separately?
  • Ronnie Pennington Hamburg, AR
    I bought one of these on Etsy, except mine is a ceiling mount. Doesn't hang from a long cord. Love it.