Hometalk.com

02.16.14

Sandy Springs Renovation

We were just feature in an AJC article (home-finder section) about windows and doors- http://sawhorse.net/current_news.asp

Here is the before and after for the house that was featured. Our client needed more space in the breakfast room and the only way to create this additional space was to create a bay window with a banquet. This opened up the passage way and allowed them to have more space to eat and entertain.

Give us a "thumbs up" if you like it.

26 Comments Displaying 15 of 26 comments | See Previous
  • SawHorse.net Atlanta, GA
    Thanks Peace- they really liked that feature
  • Micci S Roswell, GA
    LOVE the niche, hall paneling, arches....well.....love the whole thing!
  • SawHorse.net Atlanta, GA
    Thanks Micci!
  • Matt R Cumming, GA
    What brand of cabinetry? And what color/finish is that?
  • leah West Orange, NJ
    WOW! as usual your work is amazing
  • SawHorse.net Atlanta, GA
    The cabinets in the kitchen were existing custom cabinets- we just slightly modified them. The cabinets in the library were all custom as well to match the new paneling.
  • Diana Suwanee, GA
    Great job SawHorse! I love all of the unique arch details. Beautiful!
  • Jan Britt Interiors Marietta, GA
    Fantastic job! I love the high-end look!
  • SawHorse.net Atlanta, GA
    Thanks Jan and Diana- the designer did a great job enhancing the design of the original house
  • SawHorse.net Atlanta, GA
    It is oak- I can find out the exact stain color for you in a bit.
  • Jan Britt Interiors Marietta, GA
    I know your client was so happy with your results. It sure does look good and very functional! Congratulations to you!
  • SawHorse.net Atlanta, GA
    Thanks Jan! I think that this part was their favorite part of the renovation.
  • SawHorse.net Atlanta, GA
    Here are the final pictures of an renovation we just completed in Sandy Springs. We added energy efficient windows, insulation and HVAC to make them comfortable then completely redid all of the finishes on the main level to give the house a more
  • SawHorse.net Atlanta, GA
    We strive to meet and exceed expectations during the design and renovation process. Dr. Bruno told us that we "did everything that we promised plus more"...
  • SawHorse.net Atlanta, GA
    We are about to start phase 3 of the project so more photos to come soon.
  • Likes

Jay B Leah