Hometalk.com

Mason creation 04.03.14

Super Simple & Cute Mason Jar Soap Dispenser

Create your own soap dispenser using a mason jar and a plastic pump. Paint your mason jar and the lid for an extra special touch!

#Bestof2012 #homecrafts #masonjar

Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://designdreamsbyanne.blogspot.ca/2012/03/easy-peasy-mason-jar-project.html

67 Comments Displaying 15 of 67 comments | See Previous
  • Denise S. Temecula, CA
    Oh... yeah.. guess what? I went to Wall Mart last week and bought a pint size blue glass canning jar for this idea.. I was jumping for joy when I saw this color instead of the clear... Best part..Two bucks! Its about time :)
  • I hope you share it when you make it!
  • Penny Kunkel Bellevue, KY
    anyone try to paint the lids with polyurethane to prevent rusting ?
  • Dawn Corbier O Fallon, IL
    I'm not finding directions. I guess Mason jars with lids and not the ring type lids? Do you drill a hole in the lid? If there are directions, where do I find them? Found the directions. :)
  • ps I used the ring type lid
  • PamSpradlin Foster, KY
    Where did you find the plastic pump?
  • PamSpradlin You can get them at Michaels
  • PamSpradlin Foster, KY
    Thanks!
  • Dawn Corbier O Fallon, IL
    Thank you Anne.
  • Rag Top Daze Moultonborough, NH
    I'm thinking about the hard plastic lids they have for these jars...sometimes you can fit a peanut butter or mayo jar lid to them. I am going to practice drilling a hole in one of them. Probably start with a tiny drill, then get a little bigger in an
  • Starpup Cleveland, GA
    Love this idea!
  • Terra Gazelle Springfield, LA
    I did not read all the posts so this may be redundant.. to keep it from rusting how about Rustoleum spray paint?