How to Clean that Stubborn Toilet Bowl Ring for .25 cents

Worse job 3 hours ago
Chemical free trick to clean that nasty toilet bowl ring.
After attempting to clean with Comet and Liquid toilet bowl cleaner I still had this nasty hard water build up scuzzy ring.
This is the AFTER picture :)
The lemon Koolaid works in the dishwasher too for removing the soap scum build up from the insides. Just put in in place of the soap and run an empty washer on it's regular cycle. The before and after will amaze you!
I know this looks nasty, but remember it's just Koolaid :)

To see more: http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/08/hot-tip-25-cents-to-clean-stubborn.html

on This Post

• Rii
    rii Virginia Beach, VA
    Is it safe for septic tanks. We had to have ours pumped after 10 yrs and there are only 2 of us. Started using Reddix, since I use clorox alot.
    • Peggie
      Peggie Burns, TN
      CH I do the same just not as often. It works wonders.
  • Ger
    Ger United Kingdom
    😌we don't sell kolaid in England do anybody know a equivalent
    • Dfm
      dfm Cascade, IA
      Ger citric acid.....most often bought for home canning. it's the stuff that makes lemons sour.
  • Ruth
    Ruth Reading, PA
    bicarbonate of soda works like a bonmb
  • CH
    CH Stanardsville, VA
    Pour 2 cups of vinegar in the toilet bowl, then sprinkle baking soda on top and use toilet swish brush to clean....it does the job.
  • Lillian
    Lillian Williamson, GA
    If you are wanting to get rid of a hard water ring or mineral build-up pumice stone does a great job. There are two ways you can do it. The first is to cut off the water valve at the back of the toilet and then flush to get rid of most of the water. Then
Diana - AnyoneCanDecorate