How to Clean that Stubborn Toilet Bowl Ring for .25 cents

Chemical free trick to clean that nasty toilet bowl ring.
#CleaningTricks
After attempting to clean with Comet and Liquid toilet bowl cleaner I still had this nasty hard water build up scuzzy ring.
This is the AFTER picture :)
The lemon Koolaid works in the dishwasher too for removing the soap scum build up from the insides. Just put in in place of the soap and run an empty washer on it's regular cycle. The before and after will amaze you!
I know this looks nasty, but remember it's just Koolaid :)

To see more: http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/08/hot-tip-25-cents-to-clean-stubborn.html

• Tammy Mc Conahy
    Tammy Mc Conahy Naples, FL
    Yes. I can tell you lemon aide kool aid works. I tried everything I could think of and now I keep packet of it in the bathroom cupboard just for the toilet.
  • Nancy l grosjean
    nancy l grosjean Phoenix, AZ
    Drywall sandpaper. scrubs the hard water build up off and because it's made up of a plastic type of screen it does not leave those black marks on the toilet bowl. Works like a charm every time. I even use it on the shower floor.
    • Nancy l grosjean
      nancy l grosjean Phoenix, AZ
      Yes it sounds like the same thing. Here in Az. it's called Drywall Screens.
  • Jackie Lange
    Jackie Lange Cape Coral, FL
    A pumice stone also does an amazing job with no scratching!
  • Amber
    Amber Jacksonville, AL
    Thanks for shareing
  • Amber
    Amber Jacksonville, AL
    Thanks for shareing
Diana - AnyoneCanDecorate