Glass Flower Garden Art

outside 5 days ago
These are super easy to make. Just find a few new or old plates and stack with glue. I used plain glass paints and then painted them with glass paint. They make a great statement in your landscape.

To see more: http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2012/08/garden-art.html

• Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    Rainy Odessy doesnt that just frost you?HOw often that happens, throw something out and voila! A wonderful use for it!
  • Janet Dickson
    Janet Dickson Mantua, NJ
    I haven't read all the comments but I am experiencing problems with frosted glass plates used in my flowers. It only occurs on frosted glass which is they are cracking during the NJ winter. I am assuming it is cause by the processed used in making the
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative please check out my plate flowers. I did after photos paint the clear glass one blue as you did. I am not totally happy as I said in my post, so any ideas/ suggestions would be welcome. AND how HIGH do you have them set?
  • CHERYL ELLIS
    CHERYL ELLIS London, OH
    could you use disposable plastic?
  • Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative
    CHERYL ELLIS I wouldn't recommend it unless you find some sort of plastic outdoor adhesive. I guess you can always try but I can't guarantee results.
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    What is disposable plastic? Every day I learn something new on here, or find I DON'T know something! ha! Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative I still love looking at yours, you
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative How HIGH are the flowers from the ground? I also tilted mine up a little, and as high as they are, you don't get the full effect, so next
  • Dana Shuster
    Dana Shuster San Antonio, TX
    You can use clear Liquid Nails as the adhesive. I have also used hockey pucks as a backing for the plates. I drill a 1/2-inch hole in the side of the hockey puck, then place rebar in the hole. Plastic Target plates also make good outdoor flowers. I just
  • Dana Shuster
    Dana Shuster San Antonio, TX
    I had a couple of leftover sheets of 1/2' and 1-inch backsplash tiles and used those as decorative elements instead of craft marbles. You could also just buy a sheet of them at the hardware store if you plan to make lots of these as gifts.
  • Bonnie Lewenza
    This is too cute for words. Thank you
  • Sue
    Sue Lafayette, IN
    I am loving this project! Have made 4 so far.

Michaels has paint in so many different areas, I found some a few days ago. Today I found the ones spoken about here. All in

• Alisa W
    Alisa W Huntsville, TX
    Totally gorgeous said the woman who thinks blue is the only color there is.
  • Connie Shurtz
    Connie Shurtz Ocean Isle Beach, NC
    What is the best glue to use to make these?
  • Etta ulinsky
    etta ulinsky Rabun Gap, GA
    can hardly wait for spring to get started on outdoor crafts...............
Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative