Make your own ruffled burlap table runner!

Crafts/DIY 05.07.15
#FavoriteProject So versatile...my burlap table runner stays on my dining room table all during the fall and winter months. It's even prettier with Christmas tablescapes! Head over to my blog for a detailed tutorial...including help with measurements.
Time: 30 Minutes Cost: $12.00 Difficulty: Moderate

To see more: http://confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com/2012/08/fun-fall-projectsburlap-table-runner.html

• Sow and Dipity
    Super cute Debbie!
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    I love this Debbie - it looks so crisp and vintage at the same time!! Oh, and your "staff" is really the cat's meow - esp. Ozzie. Is that what is called a "dilute" tortie?
  • Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict
    Thanks, Shelley and Susan! Susan, I think she's just a regular tortie (although she would argue that she is anything but regular! lol) rather than dilute. In person she is too dark for that, I think. She does have a generous portion of tortietude! That's
  • Linda @ it all started with paint
    Love this Debbie ... so I saved for future reference ...
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    LOL!! I was just curious. I know what a tortoise shell calico is but have never been quite clear on what a dilute tortoise was. Didn't mean to divert attention from the runner but yes, it's pretty clear why she's the CEO!! As a cat lover I find it hard
  • Angela M
    Angela M Dublin, GA
    I love this!!! Very pretty!
    Thank you, ladies! And Susan...my attention is easily diverted when it comes to my Ozzie! :-)
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Oh yeah, I understand the distraction when it comes to our pets. Interestingly enough, my Cleo (long haired Calico Princess) made her way into a couple of my garden posts. Then I had to prove to another HT friend that she looked like she had on
    How funny! My Ozzie has pantaloons! lol
    I wonder if it is a tortie/calico thing to have pantaloons?
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Hmmm - good question. This is the first cat I've ever had that had that real soft bunny type fur on the back of her legs but the way it puffs out and then tapers down toward the bottom of her leg just reminded me of the old fashioned pantaloons!!
    Thanks for all the clips, everyone! So glad you like it! :-)
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict