Make your own ruffled burlap table runner!

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
#FavoriteProject So burlap table runner stays on my dining room table all during the fall and winter months. It's even prettier with Christmas tablescapes! Head over to my blog for a detailed tutorial...including help with measurements.
Time: 30 Minutes Cost: $12.00 Difficulty: Moderate
  • I love the rustic simplicity and the texture that it adds to my tablescape!
  • I've included a step-by-step tutorial with detailed instructions!

To see more:

• Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Oh yeah, I understand the distraction when it comes to our pets. Interestingly enough, my Cleo (long haired Calico Princess) made her way into a couple of my garden posts. Then I had to prove to another HT friend that she looked like she had on
  • Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict
    How funny! My Ozzie has pantaloons! lol
    I wonder if it is a tortie/calico thing to have pantaloons?
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Hmmm - good question. This is the first cat I've ever had that had that real soft bunny type fur on the back of her legs but the way it puffs out and then tapers down toward the bottom of her leg just reminded me of the old fashioned pantaloons!!
    Thanks for all the clips, everyone! So glad you like it! :-)
Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post