Whats a reasonable price for white-painting a 1bedroom in New York City? | Hometalk
686 Views
0

Whats a reasonable price for white-painting a 1bedroom in New York City?

686 Views
0
I was recently quoted a real high price in Manhattan for a 710sq/ft one bedroom. What is a reasonable price range I should be looking for out here?
  • Woodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.com

That number would work fine for one room that Kyle provided. All is determined like he said by height, colors, and trims.
    Welcome to the NY zip code factor on pricing. Everything in Manhattan is expensive. And all of it is figured into the cost of

• Amber
    Amber Claypool, AZ

first of all what is it like living in ny? i bet its beautiful (in some places). anyways how come you just dont paint it yourself? then you can take credit for it and appreciate it more and wont have to depend on someone else finishing the job fast

• Ryan A
    Ryan A New York, NY

Amber, New York is a fascinating place with many things to see and do. It can be dirty in many areas but thats part of the character - locals just brush it aside and deal with it.
    As for the painting i'm sure i'll mess up my floors and make a big

• KMS Woodworks
    KMS Woodworks Nederland, CO

It takes a unique breed to be able to live in a city...especially NY. I took a visit there some 30 years ago...its not for me. I prefer my mountains
    As far as your painting goes...get multiple quotes and REFERENCES...and check the references. If

• Amber
    Amber Claypool, AZ

well then in that case maybe you should hire some one!!! lol good luck.

­