Hometalk.com

20 Comments Displaying 15 of 20 comments | See Previous
  • Kim Middletown, RI
    Love the art AND the organization on the countertop...great display!
  • Elena, my friend, these are darling! Love love love it!
  • 'a casarella San Diego, CA
    Thanks, everyone!
  • Pam N Old Hickory, TN
    Great idea!
  • Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    The wall art hanging method would also work in the kitchen to hold recipes. simply hang it from the upper cabinet knob. I usually end up enlarging mine since the print is small or my eyes are old. I love your jar storage method for bits and pieces. It
  • 'a casarella San Diego, CA
    Love that idea, Kelly!
  • Cathy B Troy, MO
    I use vintage pants hangers and clip-type hangers to display vintage family photos. Great fun and very personal!
  • Good way to display children's art projects, too! Gonna tell my daughter about it! Mahalo nui loa!!
  • one of my alltime favs!
  • 'a casarella San Diego, CA
    Aww, thanks, Donna :)
  • Denise S. Temecula, CA
    Now see... another reason to not throw anything away! This is sweet.. so cool. Great!! you could pick these up at Thrift stores all day long! Love it..Thanks! Twiggs
  • 'a casarella San Diego, CA
    Thank you Denise S. And I see you're in Temecula. I got these at a thrift in Escondido!
  • Denise S. Temecula, CA
    There ya go! I also love the old wooden hangers that have the cleaners name and old phone number on them! They are neat once in a while you can pick one up. I varnish them and use them in my little old trailer. They look good with any pretty piece of
  • Dianne L Hilton, NY
    What a cool idea...oh, the things I can hang from these...thank you for the inspiration!
  • 'a casarella San Diego, CA
    My pleasure, @Dianne L!!