Hometalk.com

9 Comments Displaying 9 of 9 comments
  • Pools are one of my favorite things to landscape because while working I pretend that Im at an expensive resort but i dont have to pay !
  • Your are so lucky to be working in such a beautiful setting, these are very nice designs GR. Looking forward to see more work from you on HT.
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    And then there are the accidental falls in the pool! Very handsome work. I've fallen in love with bulbine as a Florida friendly plant.
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Absolutely beautiful!
  • Donna Raleigh, NC
    Gorgeous!
  • These are gorgeous! They look like a resort!!!
  • Carla Orlando, FL
    Hi Richard, I spoke with you at the Home & Garden Show in the Spring and you told me about bulbine. I purchased them and just love them. No hassel to take care of them and they are light and airy. Thanks for the info.
  • What a great look. Makes me just want to go for a swim and relax the day away.
  • Very nice. now where's the cabana boy with our beer?
  • Likes

Sally Lee by the Sea, LLC Pamela F Brenda C Wally Daly ,,Mastercarpenter,artist Keith K Bob H -