• Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    I wish I had time Barb, but our son and grandson just moved in while he (our son) finishes college so I've been busy making room for their needs. Not to mention all else I have on my list.
  • June Mann
    June Mann Dexter, MI
    Barb, have you ever heard of the fairy doors of Ann Arbor? I was born and raised in Wilmington, DE, and live near Ann Arbor, MI where fairies are a big deal. I love your fairies! I hope to make some for my fairy garden. Thanks!
  • Barb Rosen
    Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    No, June - is it an event, website,place? I'd like to hear more! Let me see what you make - they seem to take on personalities of their own as you make them : )
  • June Mann
    June Mann Dexter, MI
    Just Google fairy doors of Ann Arbor. There are doors all over the town at different businesses like Google. They give a map so you can visit all of them. Also, at the Arboritum at the University of Michigan there is a fairy village where people make
  • Barb Rosen
    Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    I did and they are amazing! Love the little stairs behind the doors in some of the pictures! Thanks for telling me about them, June.
  • Jacquelyn
    Jacquelyn Springfield, MA
    so sweet!
  • Lynne
    Lynne Detroit, MI
    so cute!..
  • Teri
    Teri Ferndale, WA
    They are darling. When the grand kids come to stay this will be our little craft project. We always make something and then they take it home to mom and dad. Thanks Barb for sharing.
  • Barb Rosen
    Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
    They will have a ball and so will you, Teri !
  • Catherine Smith
    Catherine Smith Fredericksburg, VA
    Those are adorable.
  • Kim Hudak
    Kim Hudak Chesapeake, VA
    These are darling!
  • Kim Hudak
    Kim Hudak Chesapeake, VA
    That is exactly what makes them so delightful. Thanks for sharing them.
  • Andi Cacciatore
    Andi Cacciatore Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Love that you used found natural materials! They are just adorable :)
    • Barb Rosen
      Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
      Andi Cacciatore ~ Thanks, Andi! If you want to feel like a kid playing make-believe again, make soem of these : )
  • Darla
    Darla Auburn, WA
    my mom used to use poppy seeds and stems to paint faces on then dress up-when grandbabies are sick or in need of cheering up you just shake them- the jungle of seeds is supposed to summon the good luck fairies to watch over you and care for you-yours are
    • Barb Rosen
      Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
      Darla ~ that was a sweet thing your mama did! Wasn't it wonderful when we all believed in the good luck fairies?
  • Gay boydton
    gay boydton Irving, TX
    Amazing.SO MUCH LOVE .LOVE THEM MY KIDS WILL LOVE DOING THESE CUTIES..THANK YOU
    • Barb Rosen
      Barb Rosen Wilmington, DE
      Gay boydton ~ you and the kids will have a blast. Each one comes out with its own little personality! : )
Barb Rosen