Chrysanthemum Mirror Made With Plastic Spoons

MIRRORS 06.28.15
This is one of my favorite projects that I've ever done because it proves a simple fact: Pretty decor doesn't have to be expensive (and in fact, it can be pretty cheap). I made this chrysanthemum mirror using the cheapest plastic spoons I could find at my local grocery store. I glued them to inexpensive MDF wreath forms and then painted them with craft paint. Minimal cost with big impact. My kind of decorating! :-D

#Bestof2012

• Chrysanthemum mirror made with cheap plastic spoons.
  • I used the cheapest spoons I could find, and actually cut the handles off with a pair of scissors. These were definitely NOT high quality plastic spoons! :-)
  • I used just one color of craft paint for the whole thing, and simply added a little bit more white latex paint (left over from my ceiling) for each row of spoons.

To see more: http://www.addicted2decorating.com/how-to-make-a-decorative-chrysanthemum-mirror.html

Kristi @ Addicted 2 Decorating