Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

A $3.99 Goodwill Chair Makeover and A few Upholstery tips

Awesome Remodels 11.10.14
Once upon a time there was a sad and homely $3.99 Goodwill Chair. With a few waves of a magic wand (paint brush) and a new Tiffany blue outfit (reupholstered fabric), this chair was transformed into a beauty. Stop by to see the transformation and learn the moral of the makeover story.

#Love2Repurpose

To see more: http://whilewearingheels.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-big-reveal-goodwill-chair.html

10 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 10 of 10 comments
  • Jamala W
    Jamala W Whitmire, SC
    Amy i love this.. congrats on wonderful outcome...
  • Amy of while wearing heels
    Thank you so much Jamala! You just made my night!!!
  • 'a casarella
    'a casarella San Diego, CA
    Low expectations make for excellent outcomes. Of course, I had totally high expectations when you showed me the chair in its original state and I was not disappointed ;)
  • Jamala W
    Jamala W Whitmire, SC
    Amy, I have a chair fettish - and yours was wonderful too see.. i will post a picture of the roadside kill i couldn't pass up that I lovingly restored. keep up the good work!
  • Lisa D
    Lisa D Canada
    The chair looks beautiful. Lovely little spot for it too.
  • Debbie Whitis
    very elegant & cozy,, NICE !
  • Vicki Menton
    Vicki Menton Tulsa, OK
    Looks fantastic. I would love to sit there and have a cup of coffee and a nice conversation. Looks perfect.
  • Jody Fredricks
    Jody Fredricks Milwaukee, WI
    Wow! what a great find!
  • Clare Frith
    Clare Frith United Kingdom
    Really lovely chair and an amazing price! Wish I had the confidence to try the piping.
  • Carol Tomlin
    Carol Tomlin Spencer, MA
    Absolutely Beautiful !
Amy of while wearing heels

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing