What should I use this GIGANTIC toy box for? (that's not illegal)

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I had a bit of a thrift store meltdown, and purchased some weird items, but this one is truly spectacular. And I do not know what to do with the ridiculous thing now....

To see more: http://wishsimple.blogspot.ca/2012/08/questionable-thrift.html

• Ally
    Ally Schenectady, NY
    The toy box has stymied me...
  • Mssmatch
    Mssmatch Florence, KY
    My taste in decorating runs to primitive country thus I would repurpose the toy box into a coffee table
  • Cynthia H
    Cynthia H Pittston, PA
    Do you have a space big enough for it as is? If not, I would make it into something smaller also. Love the ideas about tools!
  • Denise
    Denise Mobile, AL
    Have you ever considered a window seat? Face it towards you. Turn it in a clockwise direction. Lay on backside. The top should be easily pulled down toward the floor, making it easy to retrieve your items. Sand and paint, add thick foam, cover with
  • Heather Nates
    Heather N. ON.Canada

Why not use at the bottom of your bed as a blanket box to store summer clothes... Upholster the box to match your

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post