White Subway Tile Backsplash with Black Cabinets

future project 06.24.15
While everyone is lightening their kitchen spaces with white cabinets (which I adore!) I decided to keep my dark cabinets which are easier to clean. I wanted to brighten up the space though so I added a stark white subway tile backsplash for less than $200.

To see more: http://www.infarrantlycreative.net/2012/08/subway-tile-backsplash.html

• Kristi @ Addicted 2 Decorating
    I'm a little late to this post. So glad you didn't paint those cabinets! I absolutely LOVE black cabinets, and they look so good next to your white subway tile backsplash.
  • Jessica @ Dear Emmeline
    Looks great Beckie! I'm on the light train...I want to paint mine white but I love how your's look too! The tile was an excellent choice to lighten the space.
  • Amy Mills
    Amy Mills Lancaster, OH
    this is a really late comment but I was wondering what color your grout is and how big is the spacing? We were given two boxes of free white subway tile for our kitchen and was debating on grout color and spacing.
  • Amye Mae
    Amye Mae Washington, DC
    Less than $200? I'm intrigued...and love that photo with the hair rollers! Too perfect!
  • Lisa House
    Lisa House Vickery, OH
    LOVE,LOVE,LOVE
Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative