Hometalk.com

Basement Ideas 04.29.13

Cobblestone in a basement? Why Not?!

I installed 1,500sf of manufactured Cobblestone in the basement of a prominent Winston-Salem, NC Attorney
8 Comments Displaying 8 of 8 comments
  • Wow, that is really unique. I would have never thought of putting cobblestone indoors.
  • Originals by Rhonda Walnut Cove, NC
    Hey ...I will put it on a roof if that is what a Customer wants! lol!
  • Lisa D Canada
    I LOVE that idea! I think it would look amazing. Would love to have seen it all furnished.
  • Redheadcandecorate.com Lake Orion, MI
    I absolutely love this!!!!
  • Originals by Rhonda Walnut Cove, NC
    Thanks Lisa ...I would have loved to have seen a finished pic also. I know David said he wanted his little boy to have a place to ride his trike in the basement ...I grinned and said "Get him one of those with neumatic tires then or his teeth will
  • Love this - forget boring old tile or ugly carpet!
  • Sharron W Memphis, TN
    Wow I love this look ! Is there anything with a similar look that is easier to install?
  • Originals by Rhonda Walnut Cove, NC
    Thanks Eclectically Vintage :)

Thanks Sharron the ONLY way you will get this look is to install the real thing, unless you found a vinyl flooring with a

• Likes

Carol Jordan Home improvement specialties Lori Johnson Connie Vetor-Parks Chrysanthevonne G Sabrena Killeen Pondtastic Water Gardens Jeanette S