Hometalk.com

Closet turned book nook

I took a linen closet we barely used and turned it into a book nook for our son using mostly scrap pieces from the garage. We LOVE this space! See more here: http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/2011/0...
13 Comments Displaying 13 of 13 comments
  • now that's a cool idea
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    That is super cute!
  • Donna R Lumberton, TX
    Nice! That pillow is perfect for a reading nook.
  • Laura Garcia Danville, CA
    First saw this on your blog...loved it then, still love it! Such a great use of space.ps...great picture of you too! :)
  • Becky Blair, NE
    The only way it could be more perfect would be if there was curtain so one could hide while reading. :^)
  • Donna R Lumberton, TX
    Or a secret bookshelf in front of it so no one even knew it existed! Maybe a small fridge for cold drinks, some snacks, lap top........
  • Laurie Jonesboro, AR
    What a great little hideaway. Bet he loves it.
  • Love this, Sarah! I know your little guy must love hanging out there!
  • Mary Alice M San Antonio, TX
    I think this all cool and super cozy!
  • So glad to see you here Sarah! What a cozy little spot for your son! Wish I had my own book nook!
  • One of my alltime fav rooms of yours. Adorable!
  • Polly Zieper Fort Lauderdale, FL
    I wishI had a closet that I didn't have to use as a closet!!!!This looks beautiful!!!!!!My kids would love it, and would probably fight over using it---kids love small spaces, 'forts', whatever you call them.
  • Love it! Great idea!!!