• Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    I'm amazed that this works. My stupid printer can't handle paper that's already been printed on one side - or any paper thicker (or thinner) than your standard paper.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Time for a new printer Steve.

I really need to try this someday. thanks for the reminder Maryann. I really like how you used the thumbtacks to hold the

• Lisa I
    Lisa I Woodcliff Lake, NJ
    Great tip!
  • Christine at First Home Love Life
    What a great tip! I can't wait to try this!
  • Barbara W
    Barbara W Braselton, GA
    LOVE!
  • Mary Ann Anderson
    Mary Ann Anderson Summerton, SC
    Thanks for this tutorial. Plan to try this week.
  • All Things Heart and Home
    Love this idea! I can't wait to give it a try! xo
  • Melissa @ Two It Yourself
    I just ordered some burlap for a project I'm making for July 4th. It requires some computer printing, so thanks for all the tips. So glad I clipped this :)
  • Susie Wright
    Susie Wright Monticello, IN
    what website did you get the definition from- cant find any I like?
  • Lynne
    Lynne Detroit, MI
    thank you for such good instructions..they were clear, and easy to follow..i really love this idea
  • Bryn
    Bryn West Jordan, UT
    And b-t-w the freezer paper can be reused unless you need it for backing stability!

I know because I made several mistakes at first and got frustrated! My printer "grabbed" the piece too quickly and the print

• Tess McGregor Dvorak
    Tess McGregor Dvorak South Haven, KS
    I bought actual burlap for printing at Wal-Mart. It came in a nice sheet ready to just run through the printer!
  • Mcid1109
    Mcid1109 Elmont, NY
    Precioso, sencillo y util
Domestically Speaking