Laundry Room Reveal

Laundry room ideas 20 hours ago
With three boys and a husband who likes to play in the dirt (aka landscaper), I end up spending a lot of time in our small but pretty-darn-well-organized laundry room.
  • I realized how "off" my old photos were so I took some with my new camera. This really shows what color the walls are.
  • Baskets and galvanized bins with chalkboard labels
  • A bulletin board covers the fuse box. The bifold door was made into french doors.

To see more: http://www.simplicityinthesouth.com/2012/08/laundry-room-reveal.html

• Karen Marie Carlson Kedzuch
    I am curating a clipboard for Hometalk in organizing labels. You have been Clipped!
  • Owlandes
    owlandes Lebanon, PA
    Could you give me some of your titles for your baskets. That is where I get stuck, what to title my baskets.
  • Martha
    Martha Lafayette, LA
    Could you tell me where you purchased the wicker baskets on your shelves?
  • Cindy Nelson
    Cindy Nelson Warner Robins, GA
    Love the organization! The bulletin board over the fuse box is a grand idea. I have a fuse box in my hallway that you can see when you enter my front door. Had to have something over that ugly gray metal, so I purchased a very decorative long and narrow
  • Tina D
    Tina D Milbank, SD
    does anyone know where she found the wonderful different sized baskets?
Tricia @ Simplicity In The South