• Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    I just saw how you used the old hinges, Now to figure out how I would do something like that with drywall? Maybe take it down and frame it with 1 x 4? Humm You have me thinking this is a possibility.
  • Blissfully Ever After
    Blissfully Ever After Kennewick, WA
    I just love your landry room makeover! Thanks for emailing me where you found those galvanized tubs...you are too sweet :)

xo,

• Deborah S
    Deborah S Ossineke, MI
    Cute laundry room! Love the organization.
  • Sharon Connors
    Sharon Connors Woodbine, GA
    What paint colors did you use in the Laundry room and I assume that's your diningroom or kitchen w/the green walls ?
  • Rae Jean Higgins
    Rae Jean Higgins Aragon, GA
    LOVE!!!
  • Virginia P
    Virginia P Owensboro, KY
    My laundry room is almost exactly this color! I would like to know where you found the wicker baskets. I have some white dishpans but I would like something prettier.
  • Lady Katherine
    Lady Katherine Pelahatchie, MS
    Wonderful laundry room
  • Hope Williams
    Hope Williams Young Harris, GA
    Love it! ;-)))
  • Cindy Trobaugh
    Cindy Trobaugh Sioux City, IA
    Happy Place! would not mind doing the Laundry ever if I could do it here! Sharing on My Facebook Page ~ Some Where In Time Linens ~
  • Sarah Johnson
    Sarah Johnson Magnolia, TX
    What a beautiful laundry room and fantastic idea with the shelves and baskets, this will be a great help to me as I just cleaned out the space in our laundry room which is small but has a place where u can put an extra freezer or fridge and I will use
  • Roxane mcardle
    roxane mcardle Australia
    Love this!
  • Karen Marie Carlson Kedzuch
    I am curating a clipboard for Hometalk in organizing labels. You have been Clipped!
  • Owlandes
    Could you give me some of your titles for your baskets. That is where I get stuck, what to title my baskets.
  • Martha
    Martha Lafayette, LA
    Could you tell me where you purchased the wicker baskets on your shelves?
  • Cindy Nelson
    Cindy Nelson Warner Robins, GA
    Love the organization! The bulletin board over the fuse box is a grand idea. I have a fuse box in my hallway that you can see when you enter my front door. Had to have something over that ugly gray metal, so I purchased a very decorative long and narrow
Tricia @ Simplicity In The South