Laundry Room Reveal

With three boys and a husband who likes to play in the dirt (aka landscaper), I end up spending a lot of time in our small but pretty-darn-well-organized laundry room.
  • I realized how "off" my old photos were so I took some with my new camera. This really shows what color the walls are.
  • Baskets and galvanized bins with chalkboard labels
  • A bulletin board covers the fuse box. The bifold door was made into french doors.

To see more: http://www.simplicityinthesouth.com/2012/08/laundry-room-reveal.html

• Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Thank you Tricia! I really appreciate it. :^D
  • Tricia @ Simplicity In The South
    Becky, I'm working on the post on how to change a bifold door into a french style door today. It will be ready by tomorrow and I will post it on Hometalk for you!
  • Tricia @ Simplicity In The South
    Pamela, I'm not really sure. Have you tried nail polish remover w/ acetone yet?
  • Pamela Palomba
    Dear Tricia, I simply love your laundry room, so well-chic-organized! By the way do you know some kind of remedy to remove nail lacquer from denim? Tnx
  • Tricia @ Simplicity In The South
    @ Eclectically Vintage Thanks for sharing! You've made my day! @ Karen I will doing a tutorial on the chalkboard labels soon!
  • Donna R
    Donna R Lumberton, TX
    I too love the galvanized tubs on the wall. Different and unique. Whole room is pretty.
  • Thistlewood
    Thistlewood Grand Rivers, KY
    This is absolutely amazing! I love how you hung the galvanized tubs on the wall!
  • Karen Cooper @ Dogs Don't Eat Pizza
    I love this! I also have a relatively small laundry room, and I love how you used the space so efficiently. How did you make the chalkboard labels?
  • Eclectically Vintage - Kelly
    This is fantastic - love the way you covered the fuse box and all those baskets lined up make me happy! Sharing on my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Eclecticallyvintage and pinning to Hometalk DIY board: http://pinterest.com/hometalk/hometalk-diy/
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Now that sounds great to me Tricia. Thank you! ♥
  • Becky (J) P
    Becky (J) P Highland, IL
    sigh....I am so jealous whenever I see a great laundry room. There is barely enough room to turn around in mine.
  • Tricia @ Simplicity In The South
    @ Becky: I changed our bifold door to a french style door 4 years ago and it has not given us any problems. You just gave me an idea for a post for my blog. How about I write a post on it and I will link back to you? That way you'll have pictures and a
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    What a pretty laundry room Tricia. I love the baskets and pails. So neat looking.

I'd like to know what type of hardware you used to turn your bifold door into "french" doors. I bought cafe door pivot

• Angie P
    Angie P Moreland, GA
    That's some more organizing going on here! I think that a Laundry room should be a pretty and organized place. After all, that's where we spend a lot of time, next to the kitchen..or at least I do !! LOL Awesome work.
  • Jessica StayatHomeista
    I'm impressed, can you come over and do mine?
Tricia @ Simplicity In The South