• Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    I also want to replace our sliding bi-pass closet doors to "french" doors like you have and my hubby isn't sure it will work. The bedroom and master bathroom doors open into the respecctive rooms covering half of each closet so you have to close the room
  • Kelly S
    Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    I just saw how you used the old hinges, Now to figure out how I would do something like that with drywall? Maybe take it down and frame it with 1 x 4? Humm You have me thinking this is a possibility.
  • Blissfully Ever After
    Blissfully Ever After Kennewick, WA
    I just love your landry room makeover! Thanks for emailing me where you found those galvanized tubs...you are too sweet :)

xo,

• Deborah S
    Deborah S Ossineke, MI
    Cute laundry room! Love the organization.
  • Sharon Connors
    Sharon Connors Woodbine, GA
    What paint colors did you use in the Laundry room and I assume that's your diningroom or kitchen w/the green walls ?
  • Rae Jean Higgins
    Rae Jean Higgins Aragon, GA
    LOVE!!!
  • Virginia P
    Virginia P Owensboro, KY
    My laundry room is almost exactly this color! I would like to know where you found the wicker baskets. I have some white dishpans but I would like something prettier.
  • Lady Katherine
    Lady Katherine Pelahatchie, MS
    Wonderful laundry room
  • Hope Williams
    Hope Williams Young Harris, GA
    Love it! ;-)))
  • Cindy Trobaugh
    Cindy Trobaugh Sioux City, IA
    Happy Place! would not mind doing the Laundry ever if I could do it here! Sharing on My Facebook Page ~ Some Where In Time Linens ~
  • Sarah Johnson
    Sarah Johnson Magnolia, TX
    What a beautiful laundry room and fantastic idea with the shelves and baskets, this will be a great help to me as I just cleaned out the space in our laundry room which is small but has a place where u can put an extra freezer or fridge and I will use
  • Roxane mcardle
    roxane mcardle Australia
    Love this!
  • Karen Marie Carlson Kedzuch
    I am curating a clipboard for Hometalk in organizing labels. You have been Clipped!
  • Owlandes
    Could you give me some of your titles for your baskets. That is where I get stuck, what to title my baskets.
  • Martha
    Martha Lafayette, LA
    Could you tell me where you purchased the wicker baskets on your shelves?
Tricia @ Simplicity In The South