Laundry Room Reveal

Laundry Room 11.10.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
With three boys and a husband who likes to play in the dirt (aka landscaper), I end up spending a lot of time in our small but pretty-darn-well-organized laundry room.
  • I realized how "off" my old photos were so I took some with my new camera. This really shows what color the walls are.
  • Baskets and galvanized bins with chalkboard labels
  • A bulletin board covers the fuse box. The bifold door was made into french doors.

To see more:

• Owlandes
    owlandes Lebanon, PA
    Could you give me some of your titles for your baskets. That is where I get stuck, what to title my baskets.
  • Martha
    Martha Lafayette, LA
    Could you tell me where you purchased the wicker baskets on your shelves?
  • Cindy Nelson
    Cindy Nelson Warner Robins, GA
    Love the organization! The bulletin board over the fuse box is a grand idea. I have a fuse box in my hallway that you can see when you enter my front door. Had to have something over that ugly gray metal, so I purchased a very decorative long and narrow
  • Tina D
    Tina D Milbank, SD
    does anyone know where she found the wonderful different sized baskets?
  • Nancee
    Nancee Minneapolis, MN
    They look like Ikea baskets.
Tricia @ Simplicity In The South

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post