Hometalk.com

33 Comments Displaying 15 of 33 comments | See Previous
  • Becky, I'm working on the post on how to change a bifold door into a french style door today. It will be ready by tomorrow and I will post it on Hometalk for you!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Thank you Tricia! I really appreciate it. :^D
  • You're welcome! I just posted it. Good luck!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Oh great! I'll go find it.
  • Yes Tricia :( but with no results
  • Simply stunning...and so well organized!
  • Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    I also want to replace our sliding bi-pass closet doors to "french" doors like you have and my hubby isn't sure it will work. The bedroom and master bathroom doors open into the respecctive rooms covering half of each closet so you have to close the room
  • Kelly S Bremerton, WA
    I just saw how you used the old hinges, Now to figure out how I would do something like that with drywall? Maybe take it down and frame it with 1 x 4? Humm You have me thinking this is a possibility.
  • Blissfully Ever After Kennewick, WA
    I just love your landry room makeover! Thanks for emailing me where you found those galvanized tubs...you are too sweet :)

xo,

• Deborah S Ossineke, MI
    Cute laundry room! Love the organization.
  • Sharon Connors Woodbine, GA
    What paint colors did you use in the Laundry room and I assume that's your diningroom or kitchen w/the green walls ?
  • Rae Jean Higgins Aragon, GA
    LOVE!!!
  • Virginia P Owensboro, KY
    My laundry room is almost exactly this color! I would like to know where you found the wicker baskets. I have some white dishpans but I would like something prettier.
  • Lady Katherine Pelahatchie, MS
    Wonderful laundry room