Pipe Shelves and DIY Bench for a Mini Mudroom

Mudroom 01.03.16
The entry from the garage is our prime spot for gathering shoes, jackets, and all the junk needed before heading out the door. Using some inspiration found online, I built this bench and put together the pipe shelves myself. Learn more on my blog http://junkyvagabond.blogspot.com/2012/06/mud...

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
  • Jill N
    Jill N Derwood, MD
    Thanks Caitlin! I have been drooling over those pipe shelves since I saw the hotel ones.
  • Jill N
    Jill N Derwood, MD
    weheartDIY - I actually just snapped a pic on my phone of the list and went shopping. Easy! Finally a space in my house that's fully functioning :)
  • Eclectically Vintage - Kelly
    Great industrial look and can't go wrong with a chalkboard!
  • Jill N
    Jill N Derwood, MD
    Thank you EV! The shelves and hooks work well, and the chalkboard is already coming in handy...I don't even have to train my hubs to use it - he caught on right away!
  • Stacy
    Stacy Tolland, CT
    This is fantastic- beautiful and functional! I'm impressed that this was your first big woodworking project- great job!
Jill N