Hometalk.com

Designing Water Gardens Tips & Tricks

This video is a personal pond tour showing design elements of a well established eco-system pond in Redlands, California.
5 Comments Displaying 5 of 5 comments
  • Deck and Patio Company "O... Huntington Station, NY
    Nice video, explains ecosystem ponds well!
  • The Pond Digger Yucaipa, CA
    Thanks Deck & Patio!
  • Michelle Athol, ID
    I have thin clumping bamboo in my front yard. I didn't know there was large clumping bamboo. I want to make a huge waterfall in back and you gave me 3 great ideas. The large bamboo, 2 waterfalls instead of 1, and cannas. :) Gracias!
  • Michelle Athol, ID
    Would Blue Henon be good bamboo? Wasn't sure if that was clumping or not... and I live in Idaho. It gets pretty cold here -10ish at times
  • The Pond Digger Yucaipa, CA
    Michelle, I don't know Blue Henon bamboo. The cold tolerance is tricky for sure. We have a couple large clumpers (4"canes!) in our area that do well. I will have to check out the blue Henon. You should definitely look at Buddha Belly and Alphonse Karr
  • Likes

David Rundle Michelle Deck and Patio Company "Outdoor Living Experts" Vicki Aqua Scapes of Virginia Becky H