Hometalk.com

Awesome Remodels 07.28.13

Powder Room Makeover You Must See the After

I would love to own an old farm house, but that isn't going to happen so why not add some of that style in our traditional home. That is exactly what we did in our tiny powder room. This room ended up being featured in Cottages & Bungalows magazine in June 2012. Here are some snippets. Come see all the details at my blog.

To see more: http://savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/2012/01/powder-room.html

5 Comments Displaying 5 of 5 comments
  • I actually like all your powder room variations, but the latest is my fave. Funny how our tastes change, isn't it? I love the beadboard wallpaper after seeing it in person at Rhoda's house, trying to figure out where I can use it.
  • Jean Butte, MT
    Love the transformation. Never was a big fan of the faux painting. Seems like it was fauxer before it started. haha!
  • Nice update! I for one am glad the ornate look is out - it reminded me of old funeral homes! =o)
  • Sharron W Memphis, TN
    Nice clean "crisp" (ode to the apples, LOL) Look, I really love the transformation! What's inside the mirror?
  • Kim N Buford, GA
    There isn't anything inside the mirror. The reflection is of the plate rack in the hall.

thanks

• Likes

Redheadcandecorate.com Solutions Electric, Inc. Jeanette S Karen Lyudmila Kobunko Joana Andrade Robyn CAROLE M ARBUCKLE LeAnn Wendling Lucy Henderson Lou Ann Newell