Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Powder Room Makeover You Must See the After

Awesome Remodels 05.14.14
I would love to own an old farm house, but that isn't going to happen so why not add some of that style in our traditional home. That is exactly what we did in our tiny powder room. This room ended up being featured in Cottages & Bungalows magazine in June 2012. Here are some snippets. Come see all the details at my blog.

To see more: http://savvysouthernstyle.blogspot.com/2012/01/powder-room.html

5 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 5 of 5 comments
  • SheilaG, Plum Doodles
    I actually like all your powder room variations, but the latest is my fave. Funny how our tastes change, isn't it? I love the beadboard wallpaper after seeing it in person at Rhoda's house, trying to figure out where I can use it.
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Jean
    Jean Butte, MT
    Love the transformation. Never was a big fan of the faux painting. Seems like it was fauxer before it started. haha!
  • Marianne Radley
    Nice update! I for one am glad the ornate look is out - it reminded me of old funeral homes! =o)
  • Sharron W
    Sharron W Memphis, TN
    Nice clean "crisp" (ode to the apples, LOL) Look, I really love the transformation! What's inside the mirror?
  • Kim N
    Kim N Buford, GA
    There isn't anything inside the mirror. The reflection is of the plate rack in the hall.

thanks

Kim N
  • Likes

Redheadcandecorate.com Solutions Electric, Inc. Jeanette S Karen Sonja Whittington Hensley Lyudmila Kobunko Joana Andrade Robyn CAROLE M ARBUCKLE LeAnn Wendling Lucy Henderson