Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

DIY Concrete Landscape Edging

Have 7 days ago
So our Labor Day weekend started off with this great project. We didn't have to pay anyone and it looked professtional too. Okay I say "we" but it's really "He"...check out our curbing project here http://tancamjenksfam.blogspot.com/2012/09/d...
13 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 13 of 13 comments
    Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    Can't wait to see the finished result.
  • Acorn Ponds & Waterfalls
    Good work!
  • Sharron W
    Sharron W Memphis, TN
    Wow my neighbor had this done by a contractor, and i was so jealous....but we have other big projects before we can justify paying for the curbing I wanted...It never occured to me I could do it my self....this is awesome! I've never heard of "bender
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    We need to do this to many areas of our landscaping. I want to add color to ours I think.

Sharron when we did our curving sidewalk we used cut strips of

• Sharron W
    Sharron W Memphis, TN
    Wow Becky Thanks!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    You're welcome Sharron. You'll need lots of stakes to keep it lined up though. You can see the Masonite strips (we had them cut at HoDe) in the curves behind my hubby in the picture below taken of our sidewalk installation.
  • Sharron W
    Sharron W Memphis, TN
    Oh wow, how cool is that! Masonite will work, I know they have that.....I love your "curvy" sidewalk!
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Thank you Sharron. Our house zig zags from the drive to the front door and I didn't want to just have an angled sidewalk. When I drew my idea up my hubby agreed that was the way to go.
  • Peggy   -San Antonio,TX. USA
    Love this ..can hardly wait to try it..THANKS PEGGY OF tx

• Darlene Zeutzius
    Darlene Zeutzius Seymour, WI
    this just made my night! I have loved everyone else's landscaping curb but refused to dump that much money into having someone else do it.
  • Connie
    Connie East Aurora, NY
    You and hubby did a fantastic job together! This is something I have been wanting to try and now I can as you wrote fabulous directions. I am very excited to do this to our front yard garden. How many feet is your curbing so I can adjust for price? Did
  • Trent Vansant
    Trent Vansant Escondido, CA
    http://thisinsanehouse.blogspot.com/2013/08/...
  • Lynn H
    Lynn H Milwaukee, WI
    Excellent job! Hope to be able to use this myself next year!
Camie Jenkins

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing