DIY Dry Erase Calendar Board

Calendar Board 10.11.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I made a dry erase calendar board from an old picture frame and burlap. Instead of buying dry erase markers, I just use a Sharpie instead. I love having the calendar in plain view! To see more, go to my blog...

To see more:

• Colleen
    Colleen Fargo, ND
    So simple and easy to use, and it looks like I could do this. Will try it this weekend.
  • Kathy Kozak Peterson
    what makes it erasable? Is something placed over the burlap?
  • Jwright
    Jwright Mountain View, AR
    If you can't get to a fabric store you could use the brown packaging paper and still have the same look. I found a large roll of the paper at Walmart on the aisle with mailing envelopes and tape, etc.
  • Judi M
    Judi M Edwardsburg, MI
    I absolutely love this. This would be a really cute and unique gift. What size frame is used here? Really love the look of the burlap
  • Jan Gerston
    Jan Gerston Bryan, TX
    So practical! What a great idea! The burlap gives it a homespun look.
A Walk in the Countryside

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post