Dresser Dilemma!

09.11.12
Not too long ago we were blessed to have found the perfect dresser to convert to a TV stand. We thought that maybe the inside could be used as shelves to hold the components but upon closer inspection, the materials there seem to be very bowed and of very thin materials. I would post a picture of it, as I've taken a few from my iPad - but when it pops up on Hometalk the picture is upside down - I'm not sure if that's a bug or not... Anyway, they look like they can be replaced, but the material would have to be somewhat thin to fit in the slots. Being inexperienced in this area, we're not sure where to go from here. Has anyone else run across this? Any suggestions? Thanks!
  • April
    April Lawrenceville, GA
    Hehe, but of course. :) I could probably match that in we've hung curtains that don't even match before reprinting the room. But it helps us to see what a whole new palete looks like.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Count me in on doing that one too.
  • April
    April Lawrenceville, GA
    Hehe. Good to know I'm not alone in these things, :)
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Nope.
  • April
    April Lawrenceville, GA
    :)
April

Search Feedback