• Adventures in Decorating
    Thanks so much, Pat ... and, YES, I sure do !!
  • Sharon B
    Sharon B Central Square, NY
    This is so pretty and love the touch of the fireplace again on top. I have a fake one and decorated it for Halloween but taking all down to just decorate for Fall....love all u do. Here is my fireplace and have some great storage ideas for a
  • Adventures in Decorating
    I love your mantel, Sharon! So fun and festive! I look forward to seeing what you do for Christmas! And, you have a wonderfully organized space, too. Love your ideas ... thanks for sharing!
  • Sharon B
    Sharon B Central Square, NY
    I will make sure I post, in the process of redoing for Fall and Thanksgiving, will post my mantel for that soon......Xmas, wow.....been drawing ideas in my head.....problem is too many to choose from but I figured this out, why not change it off right, u
  • Judith
    Judith Huntington Beach, CA
    I have enjoyed seeing some of your other images while perusing...your kitchen tree you change out for the seasons etc., so it`s nice to put a face with the name : ) You have a good `eye`. Your mantle is beautiful. AND, you must be tickled pink with your
Adventures in Decorating