Our Fall Mantel

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Just thought I'd share a few pics of our 2012 Fall mantel. I added lots of pops of vibrant orange, along with the other traditional Fall embellishments.

• I wanted to add lots of pops of vibrant orange this year.
  • The artwork (from Tuesday Morning) was my splurge this year ... it was exactly what I wanted as the focal point.
  • Gotta love Wal-Mart's BHG line!
  • Was happy to have spotted this cute ladderback chair recently at a consignment shop for only $10! It serves as a great spot for a couple of seasonal pillows, pumpkin and throw.
  • Admittedly, I love the ambiance the lights add.

To see more: http://adventuresindecorating1.blogspot.com/2012/09/and-were-off.html

• Adventures in Decorating
    Thanks so much, Pat ... and, YES, I sure do !!
  • Sharon B
    Sharon B Central Square, NY
    This is so pretty and love the touch of the fireplace again on top. I have a fake one and decorated it for Halloween but taking all down to just decorate for Fall....love all u do. Here is my fireplace and have some great storage ideas for a
  • Adventures in Decorating
    I love your mantel, Sharon! So fun and festive! I look forward to seeing what you do for Christmas! And, you have a wonderfully organized space, too. Love your ideas ... thanks for sharing!
  • Sharon B
    Sharon B Central Square, NY
    I will make sure I post, in the process of redoing for Fall and Thanksgiving, will post my mantel for that soon......Xmas, wow.....been drawing ideas in my head.....problem is too many to choose from but I figured this out, why not change it off right, u
  • Judith
    Judith Huntington Beach, CA
    I have enjoyed seeing some of your other images while perusing...your kitchen tree you change out for the seasons etc., so it`s nice to put a face with the name : ) You have a good `eye`. Your mantle is beautiful. AND, you must be tickled pink with your
Adventures in Decorating

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post