12' Cedar Provence Buffet for $120

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
After finishing the 10' long Restoration Hardware inspired Provence dining table for my mom, she asked for a matching buffet. I used Ana White's Providence Table plans as a starting point, and made modifications for a thinner width and much longer length. I had to add an extra set of legs in the center for stability. She also wanted to add a lower shelf to store dish lids and bags when she has a pot luck. It's already been great for entertaining! The cedar is very lightweight, so it's easy for 2 people to move it. And it's nice and long so she can have big barbecues with more than enough space to fit all the dishes and desserts. Her friends are very impressed with her new custom patio set ;)

To see more: http://www.killerbdesigns.com/knocked-off-providence-buffet-for-120/

Brooke N

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post