Hometalk.com

31 Comments Displaying 15 of 31 comments | See Previous
  • i have a cruddy dining room table that this may be what I do.....I was going to paint it but I like keeping the wood idea. Would you seal it with mineral oil or is there a wax or something to seal it with?
  • Erika Perkins Austin, TX
    I cant wait to try this on our kitchen table. I was going to paint it, but this looks way cooler:)
  • Hiline Builders Inc. Fair Oaks, CA
    I'm lovin what everyone is doing with the checkerboard wood grain combo. Nice idea!
  • Sharron W Memphis, TN
    Jamie D. I think Josette above is wanting your input...
  • I love this! I am totally going to try it! Thanks!
  • I used your tutorial to refinish my kitchen table, and I was going to post a picture of it, but I can't get the link to work. Anyway, thanks for the great idea, I love the way it looks!
  • Pieced Pastimes Kingston, NH
    This is such a great look!
  • Laura, Pet Scribbles Little Egg Harbor, NJ
    Love this! :)
  • Thanks Laura The Shed, a blog by Pet Scribbles :) Annette Clarabut I'd love to see a pic! You could email it to me at craftaway at gmail . com !
  • MKay Westfield, NY
    What a cool idea! Can't wait to try it.
  • Alina Noval Clearwater, FL
    GREAT IDEA
  • The Treasured Home Fair Oaks, CA
    Pretty darn clever!
  • Olga Argentina
    Es hermoso ver la creatividad en acción. Felicitaciones!
  • Connie C Navarre, FL
    I have an end table like this but it has 3 drawers. I love it but it needs to be refinfished. I think I know hoe I am going to re do it. Thanks.
  • Carol R Escondido, CA
    For an easier way to tape off squares, check my blog - http://creativmusings.blogspot.com/ and scroll down to "My new Painting Trick." Love the way this table turned out.