An Easy and Cheap Outdoor Update

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Over the weekend, we painted our meter to match our siding. It was very easy and cheap and something I could complete start to finish very easily! Check out my blog if you want to read about the fun.

To see more:

• Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Jan, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Dee, if it was OK with him, that's good enough for me.

• Crystal - 29 Rue House
    Hi Everyone! I did call our electric company to make sure it was okay and they said exactly what Jan P said!
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    I love this project because it clearly shows that keeping up your house is a constant job and there are many small projects you can and should do in a day. It is like washing the don't pile them up and only wash them a couple of times a
  • Crystal - 29 Rue House
    Thanks Jeanette - you are so right! There are so many small projects I need to take care of outside!
  • Leida R
    Leida R Tampa, FL
    Nicely done. Also, thanks for sharing your project, and information as I just as Steve, G, thought that the meters, and related things were the property of the utility companies.
Crystal - 29 Rue House

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post