An Easy and Cheap Outdoor Update

09.20.12
Over the weekend, we painted our meter to match our siding. It was very easy and cheap and something I could complete start to finish very easily! Check out my blog if you want to read about the fun.

To see more: http://29ruehouse.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-meter-maid.html

• Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Jan, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Dee, if it was OK with him, that's good enough for me.

• Crystal - 29 Rue House
    Hi Everyone! I did call our electric company to make sure it was okay and they said exactly what Jan P said!
  • Jeanette S
    Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    I love this project because it clearly shows that keeping up your house is a constant job and there are many small projects you can and should do in a day. It is like washing the dishes...you don't pile them up and only wash them a couple of times a
  • Crystal - 29 Rue House
    Thanks Jeanette - you are so right! There are so many small projects I need to take care of outside!
  • Leida R
    Leida R Tampa, FL
    Nicely done. Also, thanks for sharing your project, and information as I just as Steve, G, thought that the meters, and related things were the property of the utility companies.
Crystal - 29 Rue House

Search Feedback