Spray Paint Bathroom fixutures YES!!

bathroom 07.15.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
In our old home in Texas we decided to spray paint the bathroom fixtures...so much cheaper and they turned out beautiful! I also sewed up some curtains to add some pizazz and we added wood trim around the mirror to give a framed look.
  • After!! sewed up curtains to go around shower
  • Wood trim around the mirrors added so much punch to the bathroom
  • After: Spray painted black
  • Before: brass faucets
  • Before!

To see more: http://thestylesisters.blogspot.com/2010/07/can-you-spray-paint-bathroom-faucetsoh.html

• Debra Smith
    Debra Smith Oklahoma City, OK
    Beautiful! What is your wall color?
  • The Style sisters
    The Style sisters South Jordan, UT
    I actually don't remember ...I moved from that house but I used a similar color called tidewater from Sherwin Williams and I love it!
  • Debra Smith
    Debra Smith Oklahoma City, OK
    The Style sisters I love it all. I've been looking for a beautiful blue, and think you nailed it.
  • Sandy Angel
    Sandy Angel Richmond, MI
    Totally awesome! You did a fantastic job!
  • Fab and Pretty
    the photo's are beautiful! makes me want to buy french macaroons and draw a bubble bath!
The Style sisters

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post