Spray Paint Bathroom fixutures YES!!

Awesome Remodels 04.22.15
In our old home in Texas we decided to spray paint the bathroom fixtures...so much cheaper and they turned out beautiful! I also sewed up some curtains to add some pizazz and we added wood trim around the mirror to give a framed look.
  • After!! sewed up curtains to go around shower
  • Wood trim around the mirrors added so much punch to the bathroom
  • After: Spray painted black
  • Before: brass faucets
  • Before!

To see more: http://thestylesisters.blogspot.com/2010/07/can-you-spray-paint-bathroom-faucetsoh.html

• Donna C
    Donna C Marietta, GA
    Thanks for this post, I went crazy with spray paint. I used rustoliem metalic bronze and redid my brass firplace screen, and the brass looking handles on my hutch. I love it! I am now working on my bathroom.Soooo much cheaper then having to replace the
  • The Style sisters
    The Style sisters South Jordan, UT
    I would use a high heat proof paint around the fireplace...I know they make it for BBQ's check with Lowes to see what they have.
  • Debra Smith
    Debra Smith Oklahoma City, OK
    Beautiful! What is your wall color?
  • The Style sisters
    The Style sisters South Jordan, UT
    I actually don't remember ...I moved from that house but I used a similar color called tidewater from Sherwin Williams and I love it!
  • Debra Smith
    Debra Smith Oklahoma City, OK
    The Style sisters I love it all. I've been looking for a beautiful blue, and think you nailed it.
The Style sisters