Hometalk.com

Beautiful Murals 03.29.14

Concidering a composite deck? Deck building tricks and tips from our "Outdoor Living Expert" at Deck and Patio Company

Want Low Mainenance? Try the "NEW" compositeand PVC decks. The staining and mold issues are gone, they are fade and scratch resistant and the colors are so realistic! Below are some shots of a big 2 level Timbertech XLM PVC deck, with Trick and tips on each photo.
8 Comments Displaying 8 of 8 comments
  • Becky H Tampa, FL
    Who made that particular composite decking? Were the planks made from recycled materials?
  • Acorn Landscaping Rochester, NY
    Thanks for sharing all the great info here. Great design! I like how the you created different rooms and what an amazing location.
  • I guess we had the old composite decking at our last house- mold and staining, couldn't get it clean. What was the problem with the old stuff, and how is the new stuff different?
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    I think those pointers would apply no matter what the deck is made of. Thanks for sharing.
  • Deck and Patio Company "O... Huntington Station, NY
    This project not a composite deck, it is PVC made by Timbertech called XLM. I'm not sure about the recycled content. With this new material and the new "capped composite" decking materials the key is that they now cap the the composite (the old stain and
  • Great looking design. Thanks for the info.
  • Bridget Marietta, GA
    What a beautiful deck and the views are breathtaking. What about the railing and post sleeves? Are they made by Timbertech, too?
    Yes Bridget the rails are from Timbertech, the are called Radience Rail.
  • Likes

Sherril Criqui Suzi Adkins-hanger L.E. & Company WsSbee Deborah Ames Deck and Patio Company "Outdoor Living Experts" Rick-Pat Sefkar SheilaG, Plum Doodles Acorn Landscaping Karen Heidi Schrader Hart