Hometalk.com

15 Comments Displaying 15 of 15 comments
  • Cool!!
  • Zografia A Greece
    Thank you John!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    What cute transformations Zografia!
  • Zografia A Greece
    Thank you Becky!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    You're welcome!
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    Clever change..is this his and hers? I love the flower, how did you do THAT?
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    Hey zozo..did you tell HTalk people the news?
  • Zografia A Greece
    yes Niki. It's his (the twine ) and hers (the ruffles and flowers). I cut small pieces of twine, made loops with them and glued them together for the flower. You are too far away to visit us and see them !!!!!!!!What news?
  • Zografia A Greece
    the big news Niki! i am getting married everyone! a clever man made the right move and he's marrying me! on november 11! so that we can remember it(11/11/12)! i started making my bouquet, with beads and feathers! and we ordered the invitations today!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Oh how exciting Zografia. Best wishes for a wonderfully blissful married life.
  • Zografia A Greece
    thank you very much Becky!
  • Bernice H Yakima, WA
    ha haha He is one lucky guy ! And he better treat you right, you have all these crazy Americans over here, checking in! We (Belinda and I )love the red accesories, if you havent shared them here, please do, and am excited to see your bouquet when it
  • Zografia A Greece
    well to be honest he is!!!!!!!hahaha!
  • Carrie's Creations Homestead, PA
    I love the ruffled lamp, but the lamp with twine just looks unfinished to me...that's only my opinion. I think it would look more balanced and more like a pair if maybe on the twine shade you put 2 or 3 of the twine flowers that you put on the ruffled
  • Like

Photokricket