Our side lamps are brand new!

DIY Crafts 10.05.15

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I just finished making over our bedroom side lamps! I painted them with the same color i used for the room divider and decorated them a bit with twine and ruffles!
  • as good as new!
  • here's what they looked like
  • here's the result for the first
  • and for the second one!
  • .
    . Albert, OK
    Oh how exciting Zografia. Best wishes for a wonderfully blissful married life.
  • Zografia A
    Zografia A Greece
    thank you very much Becky!
  • Bernice H
    Bernice H New York, NY
    ha haha He is one lucky guy ! And he better treat you right, you have all these crazy Americans over here, checking in! We (Belinda and I )love the red accesories, if you havent shared them here, please do, and am excited to see your bouquet when it
  • Zografia A
    Zografia A Greece
    well to be honest he is!!!!!!!hahaha!
  • CC
    CC Homestead, PA
    I love the ruffled lamp, but the lamp with twine just looks unfinished to me...that's only my opinion. I think it would look more balanced and more like a pair if maybe on the twine shade you put 2 or 3 of the twine flowers that you put on the ruffled
    • Zografia A
      Zografia A Greece
      CC thank you for your comment and your idea. i will give this a try!
Zografia A

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post